Maryland-Baltimore

AW: Engagement Photos!

Just thought I'd share our engagement photos!  We had a blast, and just love Jen Lowe, I really can't wait to have her shoot our wedding!  Ok, enough talk, heres the link.  

[url]http://www.jlowephotos.com/blog/?p=7659[/url] 

Re: AW: Engagement Photos!

• edited December 2011
    I was blog stalking and caught them yesterday.  You two are the cutest!  I think the pics came out great.  My two favorites are the one behind the UD sign and the one(s) in the kissing arches. 
  • strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, Thanks! I really like them too!  I can't stop looking at them. haha
  • ajerome21ajerome21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look GREAT!!! My favs are the same - kissing under the arch and behind the UD sign. They really look good and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Your pics are so cute! I also like the ones behind the UD sign and with you two under the arches.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  We had a blast while doing them.  It was nice to walk around campus again!
  • edited December 2011
    Love them!!!!  You two make such a cute couple, the slideshow was great too :)  Can't wait for your wedding photos!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • Amy52582Amy52582 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

So cute!! I saw them on Jen's facebook yesterday and loved them!  We'll be getting our engagement pics done with her sometime in June probably, and everytime I see one of her posts, I feel more and more confident that we picked the right photographer!

First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks!

Amy - you made the right choice.  I was really afriad that I wouldn't like the pictures, well not the actual pictures but me in the pictures.  There are only a few that I don't like of myself.  Jen made us feel very comfortable, and we were able to enjoy the day. 

• dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look great!  And I love that you went to your alma matter to take them!  What a great idea!
    imageAnniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  It was between going back to campus (where we met) or going to OC (where we got engaged).  I think we made the right choice!
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE THEM!!!  You guys look great and comfortable in the photos.  Isn't Jen the best?  I can't wait to work with her again in a few weeks.

The other e-session she posted featured some of my opera colleagues - I'm glad they chose her, too!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, and yes I agree.  I LOVE her.  I'm so glad I splurged for her!
  • willandkellywillandkelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Your pics are amazing!  Congrats!  Can you (or anyone else here) give me some insight into Jen's pricing?  I've become obsessed with her blog lately -- her pictures (and her style) are exactly what I'm looking for.  Our budget is pretty meagher though.  So, how much of a "splurge" was it for you?

• edited December 2011
    Jen is so fabulous.  I love the photos and you def won't regret using her for your photog.  She is so much fun and so very talented.  Congrats on having such an amazing session!
  • edited December 2011
    I always think college campuses provide great photo ops.. your pictures are gorgeous! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards