Florida-South Florida

Yea... I've got my priorities in order...

I just wanted all the lovely ladies who are joining us for lunch today that I was thinking of you on Monday... .

I have to have a surgery to remove the rod in my leg and hopefully make me pain free... and on Monday they said, We can schedule your surgery for this friday... and then you will have an extra day (holiday) to recover... and I was like... uhm... no... I have important wedding stuff this weekend. lol

So just in case you were wondering... I <3 you ladies!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yea... I've got my priorities in order...

• edited December 2011
    Seriously?!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    Yea... uhm not lunch today... lunch on Saturday. Lol...

I had other reasons... but this one was my favorite!

This Friday was just too soon, and the honey and I are planning on going to a BBQ for memorial day. I don't want to ruin one his few paid holidays off.

Plus I am supposed to drive next week, so if I did it this week, I would screw my friend into having to drive 2-3 weeks straight... which sucks. This way, she only has to drive 1 extra day... and then it is her turn again and also, this gives me time to grocery shop for food I can keep near the bed... since I won't be leaving my room for a few days.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Awwww... well YAY! It'll be great seeing you again! Hopefully no more bugs in our drinks!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL you're too cute!!! thats great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards