New York

XP Married Recap (PIP) Long, sorry

Sarah and I got married on the same day! Here is my recap of my wonderful wedding:

I started on Thursday when my mom and her friends came in from out of town. I had to finish my OOT bags and pick up my dress. I was able to enjoy a nice dinner with my mom and her friends which was nice.

Friday, I was up early and finished errands. I got my e-ring cleaned and sparkly for the wedding, then I got money out for tips and stuff. I also picked up gift cards for my ceremony musicians. I met up with my BMs and we all got manis and pedis. That was a lot of fun. After, I went home and wrote up some thank you notes to the officiant, BMs, parents, etc. before the Rehearsal. Rehearsal went well, it was inside and a bit confusing but worked out well. The RD was great. We had it at a local restaurant and had it family style. The food was great and all the WP enjoyed their gifts from us. Our parents also loved their gifts.

Saturday, I didn't sleep well the night before. I crashed at about 10 and then woke up around 2, and did not get back to sleep until 4ish? I went to visit 4 of my BMs and mom at the salon they were getting their hair and makeup done. They all looked fabulous. My SIL (also a BM) and I got our hair done and I came home, got my m/u done by a friend and had lunch with the other BMs. :) We all headed to the venue to get dressed together and have photos done. We all got ready in the HM suite. Photos went really well. The flowers were beautiful and what I had envisioned.

The ceremony was amazing! I held it in down the aisle, but when we started the vows, I started crying. Chad was crying as I was walking down the aisle and when we did our vows. Everyone kept telling us how the vows were absolutely amazing and that they were crying too. My dad told me they were the best vows he's heard, and he's a retired minister. We took more photos after the ceremony then headed to the reception. The DJ was AMAZING!! He played everything we asked for and kept the party going all night. The photographer got annoying by the end of the night. The venue coordinator and venue did an amazing job with everything and it looked how I thought it out in my head. It was awesome and I'm so glad everything went well and the weather held out. Smile

my dad hand made this card box for us

me with my parents

I spied one of my Knottie friends!

Ceremony arch

First Kiss! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP Married Recap (PIP) Long, sorry

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards