North Carolina

Affordable DJ for June Wedding

Hi,

I am getting married in an outdoor ceremony at a private residence on 6/19/10 in Gastonia, NC.  I am in desperate need of a DJ. I would like this person to DJ and MC my reception for four hours. My budget is $500. Does anyone have any ideas? I am having such a hard time. Thanks!!

Re: Affordable DJ for June Wedding

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    All the Right Groves!

Also since I've seen youve made a couple posts about needing help, Im going to suggest looking at NC Bride Bio. There are many recommendations and tips on there. Its a great site! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Stay away from 1st Carolina DJs, there are several Knotties on here who had trouble with them. One who got married on the same day as me, and they didnt SHOW UP. Definitely All The Right Grooves if they arent booked.
  • edited December 2011
    Boogie Nights DJ (Michael Branson)!  Everyone loved him at our wedding!  And he is super affordable ($150 the first hour and $100 every hour after that)!  And he brings lights and his own mic's and everything.   I put a review in my bio if you want to read more.

I can't enough great things about him!!! 
    His email is boogienightsentertainment at yahoo dot com
  • NCSLP2009NCSLP2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And I'm still waiting for my refund from 1st Carolina DJs - Do not Use them at all, if it is about affordability, please just pay the extra hundred dollars so your entertainment will still show up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards