New Hampshire

Cake?

I'm looking for a bakery (near Nashua, NH) with cake options starting under $4 a slice- everything I've seen so far has has starting prices at or above $4.

Any ideas?

Re: Cake?

• It all depends on how elaborate.  I did Jacques and we have a three tier cake with two layers of their chocolate cake with mocha buttercream filling then one layer of vanilla cake with chocolate buttercream.  It was simple and included the flowers on top.  We had 100 people so we opted for a cake for 50 then the sheet cake in the back (saved us over $200).  Our cake was under $4 a slice...I think it was 3.50
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm surprised! I heard amazing things about Jacques and just assumed it was super expensive! I have no problem having a small fancy cake and a sheet cake in back. I've never heard of Pi2, but I'll definitely look into it. Thanks guys.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_cake-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:7e51f408-ea84-41d3-9e2e-8bf4b28851fbPost:ad45c68b-7262-44dd-a7dc-0665cc2ff094">Re: Cake?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm surprised! I heard amazing things about Jacques and just assumed it was super expensive! I have no problem having a small fancy cake and a sheet cake in back. I've never heard of Pi2, but I'll definitely look into it. Thanks guys.
    Posted by darlingc[/QUOTE]

Jacques CAN be super expensive, but it definitely depends on the options you choose.  I would definitely give them a call to see what they can offer you; they're generally really happy to work within a budget.  Their cakes are amazingly delicious, and, I feel, well worth it. 
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • I just found an awesome place in Amherst called The Dutch Epicure Bakery, I have heard amazing things and they are under $4.  We actually have had a cake from there and they were delicious! 
  • Happy cakes by Renee is a great place to find a reasonable priced and gorgeous cake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards