Connecticut
Options

wedding venue

Hi everyone...wondering if anyone knows anything about John Edwards Vineyard in Stonington, CT....Im looking to book at a vineyard or a barn...the catch is that my guest list is about 200 people...Id appreciate any feedback...Thanks & Congratulations to everyone!

Re: wedding venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_wedding-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:ec8da090-a275-40ba-92c0-ab838607f702Post:9f51c060-6984-4c15-bbe2-64feedb5f982">wedding venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone...wondering if anyone knows anything about John Edwards Vineyard in Stonington, CT....Im looking to book at a vineyard or a barn...the catch is that my guest list is about 200 people...Id appreciate any feedback...Thanks & Congratulations to everyone!
    Posted by MichelleD78[/QUOTE]

We aren't getting married there, so I can't give you any specifics about costs etc., but FI and I were there yesterday doing our E-pics. The grounds are nice and the wine is good. They also have this cool barrell room. Lots of vinyards. I know they had a tent set up for weddings. We had worked with Andi - so if you call, you can ask to speak to her I'd assume.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks...will do :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We looked into this venue, but didn't end up going to see it because it was out of our budget.  It looks GORGEOUS and I've heard great things about it, but the cost to rent was high (in my opinion) and I believe it didn't even include rentals.

• Options
    starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it IS expensive, but gorgeous.  we looked into them, but ended up going with another vineyard because of the cost.  the coordinator they have was sooo nice when we were looking into it though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards