Georgia-Atlanta

Mini-moon locations near Atlanta??

My FI and I are planning to go on a mini-moon for a few days after our March 2012 wedding (honeymoon will be in July due to school and a big board exam). We we thinking either Savannah or Hilton Head and looking for a nice resort. Have any of you visited these areas and where did you stay?  Or are there any other places that you would recommend 2-3 hours from Atlanta? TIA

Re: Mini-moon locations near Atlanta??

• I love Savannah! When we went we at the Westin Harbor Golf and Spa Resort. And it was amazing. You have to take a little river boat to get over there but it is definitely honeymoon material.

• I recommend Asheville NC. It's about a 4 hour drive and the mountains are lovely. You can do outdoorsy activities like hiking and horseback riding, or just be pampered at the spa. Then downtown Asheville is vibrant with shops, restaurants, and bars. We've gone twice for a little mini-vacay and had a great time. You should be able to score some good deals at that time of year too.
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Chateau Elan  in Braselton is really nice! And I also suggest the Biltmore. 
    Life Is Sweeter With Icing on Top... Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards