Wedding Etiquette Forum

Good morning America!!

Hi!! HI! HI HI HI!!! So what if it's only 7:30? I'M IN MAH HOMELAND! WOO! The first thing we did after showering? TARGET. Sweet! We're going to get around in a few minutes and then go have breakfast. 

What are you guys up to?

Re: Good morning America!!

• Morning!  Yay, Snippy's in the US!  I get to see you NEXT WEEK!

I actually managed to get a full night of sleep, despite the cats fighting on me (again) and waking me up at 12:30 AM.  Good times.

No big plans for today besides work and cleaning -- company coming over tomorrow night.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• SnippylynnSnippylynn member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    It was slightly overwhelming, to be honest. There is so much more selection here, and everything is so giant! But it felt good to be in there.

ETA: SQUEEE!! BAY!! I feel like we need to have one of those slow-mo, running to hug scenes.
  • The flight was REALLY good, actually. We had awesome seats, and I adore Lufthansa. Seriously. The food was good, the seats were comfy and we had a ton of leg room. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-america?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:742c5dfb-e2a0-4730-a2b4-7045daa850b9Post:3debd70b-8921-4ff1-b371-e783e067b52d">Re: Good morning America!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It was slightly overwhelming, to be honest. There is so much more selection here, and everything is so giant! But it felt good to be in there.<strong> ETA: SQUEEE!! BAY!! I feel like we need to have one of those slow-mo, running to hug scenes.</strong>
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]
    Yes?!  Next THURSDAY! 

Though I am so jealous of your Virginia GTGs and the places you're going. 

• SnippylynnSnippylynn member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    *dance dance* Welp, I'm off to get ready for breakfast! Ciao!

They are awesome. Seriously. I loved it. We were on an A340.
  • I'm glad you had a good safe flight Snippy.  What parts of the US are you visiting while you're here?
  • There should be a law against coming in on a Monday to discover the only coffee in the office is decaf, and there's no milk or half and half to put in it.  Mmm, decaffeinated coffee with Lactaid.  I can hardly wait.

• Good morning! Is it weird that I read this thread title ala Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam?

Glad you hear you had a wonderful flight Snips. Sounds like you're going to have a wonderful time here.

Lizzie! I do an awesome Marvin the Martian voice. "Ooooo You make me very angry."

I ate goetta mac & cheese this weekend and it was amazing.
  • Morning. I'm sitting on my couch, debating calling in to work. granted, I'm supposed to be there at 8:30 and I haven't left yet and its an hour drive. So i guess my decision is made. I just feel like crap and don't want to go. 

And ew decaf coffee Bay. Gross
  • Morning!  It's my last week of work!  I could do a little jig right now.  Also, the sassy water is delicious.  It's nice and refreshing without any of the flavors overpowering one another.  Now, if it actually does what it's supposed to then I will be amazed.

Welcome home, Snippy!  Are you sure there's nothing in Florida that you want to do while you're here?
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Midge, it isn't weird that you read it that way. I did, too. Love me some Marvin! I could never get his voice down, though. I can meep meep like the Roadrunner, though.
  • Stay HOME, G.  You go to work sick, your output of work will suck, and you'll make everyone else sick.  Stay home and rest.  Feel better!

• I've called in 3 times in my life, its so hard for me to do it. Especially since support staff will have to call my clients to cancel them since I can't access the portal from home. Stupid computers. 

I probably will stay home though. I have no energy to get dressed now haha. Thanks for the well wishes! 
  • It sucks that all you have is decaf, Bay. Lactaid in coffee isn't too bad, though. It makes it slightly sweet.
  • Hope you feel better G!

Lizzie, that's fun. My dad, brother and I can actually all do an awesome Marvin. And what is that picture from? I think I missed something or it's too early because I don't know what the Curiosity is.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-america?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:742c5dfb-e2a0-4730-a2b4-7045daa850b9Post:55b4cb02-80e6-4547-9c8e-980c41584d7e">Re: Good morning America!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hope you feel better G! Lizzie, that's fun. My dad, brother and I can actually all do an awesome Marvin. And what is that picture from? I think I missed something or it's too early because I don't know what the Curiosity is.
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>The Curiosity is a Mar's lander that landed this morning (at 1am) for a mission. I'm pretty sure that's just a stock pic from a prior mission from another lander.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-america?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:742c5dfb-e2a0-4730-a2b4-7045daa850b9Post:007440c1-7d22-4c1f-8764-871689df9afe">Re: Good morning America!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning America!! : The Curiosity is a Mar's lander that landed this morning (at 1am) for a mission. I'm pretty sure that's just a stock pic from a prior mission from another lander.
    Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE]

Oh duh, I knew they were landing on Mars, just didn't know the name of the lander. Thank ya! Now it makes way more sense.
  • I have an exam, that I didn't study for, at 10 am.  I totally forgot about the exam.  I'm sort of freaking out, even though the professor drops the lowest exam grade and I'm really comfortable with the material.  I still want to do my best, though and I'm pissed that I forgot about the exam.  /vent
  • Good morning all. Good luck on your test, Lizzie! No good that you forgot but I hope it goes ok. It's my last week of full time at my job and then I go part time starting next Monday. Yay! I will miss the pay but wont miss the hours, hah. Gotta prep for witness examination for trial tomorrow though. Eek, my first trial!
  • Morning!
    I have my follow up dr's appointment today from last week's surgery.  Hopefully I can stop wearing the gauze pad, because the tape is irritating the hell out of my skin.

Snip welcome back to the USofA!!

Lizzie: you will do excellent on your exam!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-america?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:742c5dfb-e2a0-4730-a2b4-7045daa850b9Post:3bbdb76e-2143-40fe-92b9-2ad10305242c">Re:Good morning America!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning all. Good luck on your test, Lizzie! No good that you forgot but I hope it goes ok. It's my last week of full time at my job and then I go part time starting next Monday. Yay! I will miss the pay but wont miss the hours, hah. <strong>Gotta prep for witness examination for trial tomorrow though. Eek, my first trial!</strong>
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Good luck!  I'm sure you'll do an awesome job.</div>
  • Good luck, Musu!

I love my crazy headless penguins.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-america?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:742c5dfb-e2a0-4730-a2b4-7045daa850b9Post:5b845b4d-d04f-4677-bdf6-cead237130b0">Re: Good morning America!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh!  Look!  A first pic from the Curiosity:
    Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>OMG Lizzie, I love this!  Marvin is like a rockstar in our geek house, second only to Sheldon Cooper.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Welcome home Snippy!  Enjoy all of your gtg's and Target trips.

</div>
  • Good luck to Liz and Musu! I'm sure you'll both do well!
  • Aw yay I'm glad that you had a good weekend with moose and H, ranchy!
  • Good morning. I didn't sleep well last night so I'm super tired.

Good luck Musu and Lizzie!  I'm sure you guys will do great.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks guys, fortunately my supervising attorney will be there should anything go awry but hopefully that won't be the case!
  • That sounds like a lovely weekend, Rach.

Your first trial, that's so exciting Musu!
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Holly, I feel your pain. That has happened to us before as well. Sounds like a trip to the Home Depot is in order to make some extra sets of keys. (Which we still need to do as well)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards