Attire & Accessories Forum

Chains stores for bridesmaid dresses?

Im an Arizona bride getting married in California and have BMs in Arizona, California, and Iowa. Does anyone know of a chain store that has a hot pink color? Im not loving the watermelon shade that David's Bridal has. Open for all suggestions.. thanks girls :]

Re: Chains stores for bridesmaid dresses?

• I don't know of any other chain stores other than DB. But I know that many of the other designers have stores and authorized retailers all over the country, so once you chose a dress color, just have your BM's check to see if they can get the dress in their area. You could always have them wear black dresses with a colored sash.
  • uneek1323uneek1323 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2010
    Alfred Angelo-- You might like their Fuchsia color for a hot pink.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • If you look at designers instead of stores you'll have more options.  Look into Mori Lee, Alfred Angelo, Bari Jay, Waters, Eden Maids, etc.
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • I'm late to the game, but you can also try department stores.  Macy's has a specific wedding shop.  But you could also shop JCPenney and Macy's to find dresses that aren't necessarily labeled as BM dresses. Also Anne Taylor has BM dresses.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Puppy Love
  • I have the same problem, everyone located everywhere.  I chose a dress and then got prices from Pearl's Place.  They can ship everywhere and saved over 30%.  The store sent size charts and all.  They are now ordered and the process was very easy.  The colors will all match as they are all ordered from the same place.
  • You don't necessarily have to get dresses that are called bridesmaids dresses. I got all my girls BM dresses from Macys. Try other department stores like Macys, Dillards, Kohls, etc.,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards