New Hampshire

Checks!

Wedding is October 27, 2012. Still have over a year and I've already gotten so much done!

Venue - Promises to keep. Super excited about getting married there. Prices were great, Ron was super nice. Very accommodating.

Photographer - Kristie Lemire. Great photo's, Great editing style, Great prices, Great person. You really can't go wrong with her. Glad to have her not only as my photographer but now as a friend.

Florist - Freshwater Farms. LOVE LOVE LOVE the flowers i'm getting. AND the price. Dan was very easy to work with. Helped me really get a good picture in my head of how my flowers will look on my wedding day and I can't wait!

DJ - My friend Tim. Hey can't beat free. He's a trivia jockey so hopefully there will be some trivia to win the centerpieces! Or something else clever I can come up with. Winning table gets open bar for an hour...We'll have to come up with something interesting...

Favors/place card holders - Got the cutest votive candel holders and leaf place card holders from www.weddingfavors.org. They shipped so fast!  

Dress - It's an Allure. I can't find an exact picture of it online. I'm going back in a few weeks with my mom and a few others to buy it. I went to Bella Bridal Shoppe in Amesbury. LOVED going there, they really made me feel like a bride. I didn't feel rushed or pushed to make a desision right away. Everyone was very nice. They truely listen to what you want and help you find the perfect dress. 

Cake - Have a meeting at Jacques Pastries in 2 weeks!

Don't really have much else to think about... Bridesmaid dresses, tuxes, table linens and invitations... Anything else I might be forgetting?
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Checks!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats on all of  checks! You have been one busy girl!
    Anniversary
  • Kfudge0714Kfudge0714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michelle!!! Welcome! about time you joined! Love you <3
  • edited December 2011
    wow! That's impressive, good job with all the checks! It will def make your experience less stressful knowing you have all your vendors in place early!
  • Michelley2426Michelley2426 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_checks-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:fcab9a77-941e-4e50-a43f-4d7ac8ffc947Post:aeafb74b-c97a-486d-9236-6c66410e2b10">Re: Checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Michelle!!! Welcome! about time you joined! Love you <3
    Posted by Kfudge0714[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha I know right, Love you too<3</div>
  • Michelley2426Michelley2426 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! Yes getting all this stuff done early takes a TON of stress off and I now have a better Idea of how much we need to save. 

And having a bestfriend who is getting married in the same year helps alot too<3
  • edited December 2011
    I am with you on having a best friend getting married around the same time.  I am April and she is June.  Definitely nice to have someone who understands vents and excitements!

Welcome to the board and congrats!
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, you are really on the ball!  Good for you!
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the checks!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • sunshine9779sunshine9779 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whooo thanks for the kick in the butt!  I needed some motivation to get back on track.  Congrats on getting so much done! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards