Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews...

Bell Trans A+: We booked them to pick us up at the airport upon arrival. The driver was at baggage claim with our sign, grabbed our luggage off the carousel, had coronas in the limo and we arrived at our hotel in no time. We also used them as our service for guests going from chapel to reception. They arrived on time without issue. What I really liked about them was they sent me confirmation 24hrs in advance, sent an email when the limos were dispatched as well as a confirmation email once the trip was complete.

Desert Glamour A++: Whitney arrived on time with her assistant. They both work diligently to get hair and make up completed for me and my bridesmaids. She also did tattoo cover up on us. I loved my hair and make up as well as my girls. I sent her pics of how I wanted my hair and make up to look and she was dead on. My girls gave her free range (I wasn't particular with how they wanted to be styled) to be creative and she did a wonderful job. My sister even commented that her hair for my wedding was better than her own. I loved that she also threw in free eyelashes for both girls. I thought we all looked so glamourous. She started at 1pm and was completed by 3:30pm.

Chapel of the Flowers A: From the moment we arrived they made it extremely easy. The process of checking in and speaking with the pastor lasted about 10 minutes and then they discussed everyone's entrance. The ceremony went just as we wanted (short and sweet). The pastor suited our personality to a tee and made us feel relaxed (we were nervous as hell). Afterwards the photographers guided us through poses and different areas of the chapel grounds. Unfortunately, they wanted to schedule our photo viewing for Monday but we were already going to be back in Jersey. We have our viewing this Friday via the internet and can't wait to see how they turned out.

DJ Godzilla A++++: I can't say enough about Calvin. He not only did a great job MC'ing the entire reception he was amazing at keeping the dance floor full. Everyone loved his music choices and he had no problem taking requests from our guests. Very professional I wish he wasn't so far from Jersey so I could use him at our local reception.

The Orleans A++++++++: The Stardust Suite is AMAZING. They dropped the key off to our room around 11am to allow us in to set up and decorate for our 7pm reception. Everything in the room was perfect. The bartender was great, she kept up with our heavy drinking crowd. She was friendly to everyone and my guest really enjoyed hanging at the bar and talking with her. The food incredible. Four days later and guests still tell us the food was so so good. We went with the Orleans Buffet, chicken, fish and steak. There was tons of food. No one went hungry for sure. Along with the main entrees they provided a vast selection of sides and two different salads. In addition the dessert table was set up with various pastry items. I loved the fact that my guests were able to have a little of everything and able to go up for seconds if they wanted. I also liked that they had two gentlemen working the reception to pick up plates, trash, keep the buffet looking clean, etc. It was so nice to not have to explain all the food items to the guests since the Orleans had someone there to do this. We stayed in the Presidential Suite the night of the wedding. It as huge. There is a door that is to the far side (away from the balcony) that connects the Stardust with the Presidential suite. We kept the door open most of the night to allow guests to enter our room and hang out. We had the bar in there stocked with beer, champagne and vodka and it was great to just get away from the music and crowd every now and then just to take it down a notch.

All-in-all this was the most fascinating day of our lives. We couldn't of been happier with how each vendor presented themselves. Our guests were amazed that we pulled off planning a Vegas wedding from so far away. Truley an amazing experience and perfect city to celebrate. The next morning I asked if we could do it again.
And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans

Re: Reviews...

• Congrats!!! Glad everything went well! Question I just posted this yesterday... How far in advance did you book BellTrans? And did you get the larger buses at all. Not sure how far in advance to book them for the 24 and 29 passenger bus. Also, did you pay shortly before the date? No deposit, correct?
  • Thanks for the reviews! We are having Whitney do hair and makeup for our wedding this Saturday, and I'm so glad to hear you loved her work.

Congratulations, it sounds like it was an incredible day!
    Katy & Sterling 02/23/13
  • J....I'm soooo happy for you.. I know that we are having pretty much the same wedding. Haha.. I loved your pics too..and can't wait to get an email from you...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_reviews-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:742955fb-4972-42c2-8665-6b6c819b68daPost:09a33c84-0776-4770-b3cf-94d219bba72a">Re:Reviews...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!!! Glad everything went well! Question I just posted this yesterday... How far in advance did you book BellTrans? And did you get the larger buses at all. Not sure how far in advance to book them for the 24 and 29 passenger bus. Also, did you pay shortly before the date? No deposit, correct?
    Posted by EmiliaC01[/QUOTE]

I booked the 31 passenger 3 months in advance and made payment on it 2 weeks before leaving for Vegas. I didn't want to have to worry about paying for everything while in Vegas.
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • Julie what kind of photo package did you get with COF?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_reviews-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:742955fb-4972-42c2-8665-6b6c819b68daPost:b8e512fe-3ef0-472a-8088-f6e7e1aadfc6">Re: Reviews...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Julie what kind of photo package did you get with COF?
    Posted by PreDempsey[/QUOTE]

I did the Sunflower (think that's what they called it). They took so many pics and also took lifestyle pics for us to choose from if interested. The photogs were on spot the entire time and what I loved is during the ceremony they made sure not to give you that up in your face feel.
  • Yay straight A's!!!!! so happy for you CONGRATS!! thanks for the reviews the only vendo'sr we have in coomon is Godzilla and belltrans. thanks for the reviews enjoy your new lives together!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • how many hrs did you book Calvin for? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • connor1975connor1975 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_reviews-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:742955fb-4972-42c2-8665-6b6c819b68daPost:12a15cc9-0494-4fb5-9b2b-3727f2818280">Reviews...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bell Trans A+: We booked them to pick us up at the airport upon arrival. The driver was at baggage claim with our sign, grabbed our luggage off the carousel, had coronas in the limo and we arrived at our hotel in no time. We also used them as our service for guests going from chapel to reception. They arrived on time without issue. What I really liked about them was they sent me confirmation 24hrs in advance, sent an email when the limos were dispatched as well as a confirmation email once the trip was complete. Desert Glamour A++: Whitney arrived on time with her assistant. They both work diligently to get hair and make up completed for me and my bridesmaids. She also did tattoo cover up on us. I loved my hair and make up as well as my girls. I sent her pics of how I wanted my hair and make up to look and she was dead on. My girls gave her free range (I wasn't particular with how they wanted to be styled) to be creative and she did a wonderful job. My sister even commented that her hair for my wedding was better than her own. I loved that she also threw in free eyelashes for both girls. I thought we all looked so glamourous. She started at 1pm and was completed by 3:30pm. Chapel of the Flowers A: From the moment we arrived they made it extremely easy. The process of checking in and speaking with the pastor lasted about 10 minutes and then they discussed everyone's entrance. The ceremony went just as we wanted (short and sweet). The pastor suited our personality to a tee and made us feel relaxed (we were nervous as hell). Afterwards the photographers guided us through poses and different areas of the chapel grounds. Unfortunately, they wanted to schedule our photo viewing for Monday but we were already going to be back in Jersey. We have our viewing this Friday via the internet and can't wait to see how they turned out. DJ Godzilla A++++: I can't say enough about Calvin. He not only did a great job MC'ing the entire reception he was amazing at keeping the dance floor full. Everyone loved his music choices and he had no problem taking requests from our guests. Very professional I wish he wasn't so far from Jersey so I could use him at our local reception. The Orleans A++++++++: The Stardust Suite is AMAZING. They dropped the key off to our room around 11am to allow us in to set up and decorate for our 7pm reception. Everything in the room was perfect. The bartender was great, she kept up with our heavy drinking crowd. She was friendly to everyone and my guest really enjoyed hanging at the bar and talking with her. The food incredible. Four days later and guests still tell us the food was so so good. We went with the Orleans Buffet, chicken, fish and steak. There was tons of food. No one went hungry for sure. Along with the main entrees they provided a vast selection of sides and two different salads. In addition the dessert table was set up with various pastry items. I loved the fact that my guests were able to have a little of everything and able to go up for seconds if they wanted. I also liked that they had two gentlemen working the reception to pick up plates, trash, keep the buffet looking clean, etc. It was so nice to not have to explain all the food items to the guests since the Orleans had someone there to do this. We stayed in the Presidential Suite the night of the wedding. It as huge. There is a door that is to the far side (away from the balcony) that connects the Stardust with the Presidential suite. We kept the door open most of the night to allow guests to enter our room and hang out. We had the bar in there stocked with beer, champagne and vodka and it was great to just get away from the music and crowd every now and then just to take it down a notch. All-in-all this was the most fascinating day of our lives. We couldn't of been happier with how each vendor presented themselves. Our guests were amazed that we pulled off planning a Vegas wedding from so far away. Truley an amazing experience and perfect city to celebrate. The next morning I asked if we could do it again.
    Posted by jkr41271[/QUOTE]

Good review!! So makes me feel good about our star dust suite reception, they gave you the star dust and presidential suite at 11am? that is awesome! We to are having almost same wedding. I need to still book DJ Godzilla and bell trans! I am gald you did reviews on the buffet supper and the clean up and all that info. If there was one thing you could of changed or did different woudl there be anything?
  • Glad everything went so well; congrats!

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• @mbenoit: We had DJ Godzilla for 4 hours. He did such a wonderful job

@connor: We got into the Stardust suite at 11am and the Presidential Suite at 1pm as there were guests in it the night before. The only thing I would of changed was to actually eat, lol. Especially since I'm still getting praises about how great the food was. I also found out last night that they refreshed the buffet three time which was surprising to me. We had 50 guests and wouldn't think it would of needed refreshed that many times but it really makes me even happier with the Orleans that they did this. I know no one left hungry.
  • Thanks for the reviews and CONGRATS!
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards