Registry and Gift Forum

How often do you peek at your registry?

I never try to find out what my gifts are before I recieve them but I can' help checking my registry all the time! 

Re: How often do you peek at your registry?

• I peak...evertime I update I peak...I'm sure I'll stalk more once it gets closer but I still have a few months to go
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I look several times a week and so does FI.  At this point, it's less about "stalking" and more about making sure there's still stuff left on there at a bunch of different price points--our registries have been mostly bought up, but I don't want them to be totally gone yet.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • I've been forcing myself not to look. I REALLLY want to though. My bridal shower is this Saturday, so I'll find out what the gifts are then, but still. It's still kind of driving me nuts though because I want to look so darn bad haha.
  • I have been checking several times a week since we registered 3 months ago. Last week the first thing was "fulfilled" and I was so excited! But my shower is 2 weeks away so I am going to try and stop now!
  • All the time! Our gifts are awesome, and I want them now!
  • I never used to stalk my own registries but my mom does and when she called me last week and said "Someone bought all of your every day dishes!" I couldn't help but start checking it out!! I think I took it a little too far, though, because Crate & Barrel has that tracker that tells you who bought what and I couldn't help but look! I'm just so excited!!!!

• At least twice a week, I've been updating because some things have been discontinued or whatever...My first shower invitations went out last week so I will be a stalker from now until the wedding I'm sure! My first shower is May 29th and the second one is June 13th and I can't wait!
    "It is never to late to become what you might have been..."
  • I was good for a while...then last night I saw 10 things say fulfilled!! So I guess my bridal shower invites went out! 

I know there is not possible way for me NOT to check! I am a snooper :) It will be a surprise who I get the gift from! :) 
    176imageInvited; 118imageYes!; 58imagehave other plans;
  • I peak probably everyday or a couple times a week depending on my schedule. Mainly bc my mom keeps telling me we need to add things because people keep buying them up.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I checked constanty in the two weeks before my first shower!  Since then I've only looked one or two times.  I am sure I wil be stalking again towards the end of the month.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Today was the first day I looked! after both of my showers are done I want to make sure there was enough stuff left...or at least thats my excuse!
    We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love
  • I refuse to look, but my Fiance does almost everyday! I think eventually I will look, but I like surprises and don't want to ruin them hehe... but I am also very good at ruining them heheh
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aw geez... I will probably be a peeker. :P I've only just loaded the thing up but I will totally not be able to resist.
  • I am so bad at this. I am going to peek right now! :) I add and delete things almost every other day. I just can't help it. Haha.. .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards