Indiana-Indianapolis

XP: Spa recs?

Hi all!  I'm trying to book spa appointments for myself and a friend that is coming to visit next month.  My regular place (Tyler Mason) can't get us in for everything we want or the time of day we want so I'm looking for other options.  Any good spas in Indianapolis you would recommend?  Thanks!

(Also posted on Nest Indiana board)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Spa recs?

• edited December 2011
    I'v only been to one, the spa inside of Clarian North (Ology). It's really nice, but kind of pricey.

And I can't for the life of me think of the name but there's off the square of Noblesvillethat I've heard good things about too, but that might be too far for you to drive depending on what side of Indy you're on.
  • danieliza1127danieliza1127 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I'll do a little Googling on both of those places.  I'm on the west side but I don't mind traveling if it's a good place.  I just don't want to take her to a lame spa.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ology is really nice! They have another location within the Clarian system that may be closer, but since it's in a hospital you know everything is legit which for my first spa visit was important to me when I went.

• edited December 2011
    I hear the spa at the Conrad is really nice.  Also, there is a spa on the circle called Spa 2000.  I've gotten my nails done there and it was nice.

I just recently used a gift cert to Robert's in Greenwood and liked it.  The facial was great!
  • heathert1981heathert1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Absolu in the Castleton area is great!!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards