Not Engaged Yet
Options

****Peek****

Re: ****Peek****

• Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    YGPM back!  Let me know if there's anything else you need/want to know.  I could talk for hours!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    alanna91alanna91 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I'll be preparing this paper for a couple weeks, so if I need anything more I'll be sure to ask you.
    You  did make a lot of interesting points, especially your last two answers.

One quick thing so that you don't have to read through another PM right away, were you talking about the "Funnybot" episode? I did a quick google search for "German South Park Episode". I'm not a South Park fan and I don't support stereotypes, but I will watch it for pop-culture reference for my paper.

Again, thank you! If you've ever written a research paper (and being a college graduate, I know you have) you know how helpful it is to have personal interviews/insight like yours!
    White Knot
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea what episode it was - I don't watch the show.  I was submitted to the clip once or twice.  Oh, you know what, I think the one I'm talking about is Family Guy.  I don't watch that one either.  But it really pisses me off.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards