Snarky Brides

Wipeout?

Anyone else watching?

This show cracks me up.
045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker
DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: Wipeout?

• No. We are watching Parking Wars. What is Wipeout?
  • Its on ABC.  These people go through obstacle courses and get smacked and punched by padded stuff.  Hard to explain, but when they get knocked into the water its amazing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH and I are addicted to Wipeout.  You can be having a terrible day and feel SO much better after watching!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I would TOTALLY be on this show!

• Cew here is an idea of it.

They compete to make it to the final round which is like a gauntlet, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOgVx1ObMvE&feature=channel
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh yeah. I have seen commercials for that show. It does look hilarious. I love watching people fall. Especially if they are in fat suits.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wipeout?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e005a42f-c205-4f2b-adfb-23f151caf550Post:722a4ebc-d70a-44ac-8ab7-1f9f4d77d5b5">Re: Wipeout?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh yeah. I have seen commercials for that show. It does look hilarious. I love watching people fall. <strong>Especially if they are in fat suits.</strong>
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Oh Yes!!
  • I really enjoyed the startfish fall off of the platform. (They called it a flying squirrel.)
  • I like that show Downfall too.  Its on after.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • No, Im watching Captain Phil die on Deadliest Catch and I've already had 2 Woodchucks. Wipeout would probably make me cry less.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wipeout?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e005a42f-c205-4f2b-adfb-23f151caf550Post:90b052c6-2336-4d6b-9cf5-98575fabf494">Re: Wipeout?</a>:
    [QUOTE]No, Im watching Captain Phil die on Deadliest Catch and I've already had 2 Woodchucks. Wipeout would probably make me cry less.
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

Phil was my favorite.  I was sad when he died. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited June 2010
    I missed half of the previous episode though. What drug did he catch his son doing? I know I can google this..

ETA: It was pain pills, and he stole his father's.. and then his father had a stroke. I can't imagine the guilt.

And I know that Josh is not the cutest guy ever, but I love him. Even when I'm not intoxicated.
  • We just watched it. Those people had some awesome wipeouts for sure. I love this show, never fails to brighten my evening.

And finally, a woman won! Women hardly ever win.
  • I didnt know anything about that.  I have not watched this season.  If thats true, that is so sad.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wipeout?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e005a42f-c205-4f2b-adfb-23f151caf550Post:6c17186c-b5fd-49a1-930a-232f8a02f44c">Re: Wipeout?</a>:
    [QUOTE]No. We are watching Parking Wars. What is Wipeout?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

H and I are watching Parking Wars too!
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I am watching Say Yes to the Dress. Sigh. Can't I have a second wedding so I can buy another dress? Some of these brides are fuckin' bitches.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wipeout?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e005a42f-c205-4f2b-adfb-23f151caf550Post:7a456825-ba8b-490c-b885-226e58ca594c">Re: Wipeout?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I missed half of the previous episode though. What drug did he catch his son doing? I know I can google this.. ETA: It was pain pills, and he stole his father's.. and then his father had a stroke. I can't imagine the guilt. And I know that Josh is not the cutest guy ever, but I love him. Even when I'm not intoxicated.
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

I think Phil caught his son taking his medication, because he said something like "What are you doing? Give those back!"

I was thinkng too that Jake must feel a lot of guilt, seeing as how they were talking about rehab earlier in the episode. The rest of this season is going to be a downer.
  • Wipeout annoys me for some reason.

I'm watching Criminal Minds, but recording (later on) this current episode of Deadliest Catch. I'm assuming it's the one called Empty Throne? J likes this show.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • I won't watch Wipeout.  SUPPORT MXC!
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wipeout?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e005a42f-c205-4f2b-adfb-23f151caf550Post:7c22bb8d-f20a-4df1-99f6-00fe543bc279">Re: Wipeout?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wipeout? : I think Phil caught his son taking his medication, because he said something like "What are you doing? Give those back!" I was thinkng too that Jake must feel a lot of guilt, seeing as how they were talking about rehab earlier in the episode. The rest of this season is going to be a downer.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Yep, even though we all know what happenned to Capt Phil back in February, its so sad to watch it unfold on TV. Especially because if I lived in Alaska, these people would be my friends. THey are my kind of people. I hurt for his sons.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wipeout?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e005a42f-c205-4f2b-adfb-23f151caf550Post:a987777f-7e89-47e6-a6be-94aee4217856">Re: Wipeout?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I won't watch Wipeout.  SUPPORT MXC!
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

YESSSSS!!!!

MXC was so much better. Maybe it was the voice-overs. Maybe it was the fact that it was always on late at night, and alcohol made it even funnier. Either way, Wipeout is a poor attempt at re-creating something brilliant. 

Dog.
  • Lol, what the hell is MXC?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited June 2010
    Holy hell....you have to youtube it! I'm sure there has GOT to be something on youtube.

MXC was around way before Wipeout...now I should be PC about this, but I don't know how. Hmmm. It's all Asian people and 2 hosts, but everything is voiced over. It's hilarious!

[IMG]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh213/sarabamfnido/MXC.jpg[/IMG]

EDIT: It's a Japenese game show. I wasn't sure and didn't want to say the wrong thing. It was also known as Takeshi's Castle too.

Dog.
  • Well that didn't work. I was hoping the pic would appear. Damn.

Dog.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards