North Carolina

whoa the boards have changed!

Hey ladies!

Long time no see :)  I got slammed at work once I got back here so no time to check the board.  Then I come back and they've completely changed the layout!  Whoa!  Does that mean they fixed all the bugs too?

Anyhoo, how's everyone doing?

Re: whoa the boards have changed!

• edited December 2011
    haha, hardly. There's a lot of nice new features, like spell check, emoticons, blocking people, hiding siggies, etc. They've been realllllllly sloooooow though :( It might just be me, but I think the load times are starting to speed up ever so slightly; I'm hopeful.
  • edited December 2011
    hey kyle!! welcome back,! i was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering where you went off to!!!!
    how are things going your way?
  • edited December 2011
    haha yeah I noticed it's slow as molasses now yikes!

Things are going pretty good!  Last weekend I cooked a Thanksgiving dinner for 25 people.  Yikes!  I hope to never cook for that many people ever again hahaha.
  • edited December 2011
    holy cow!!! 25 people!?!  you totally rock!
    we had about 18 at FMIL house and they were joking next year it would be our house which would put it at about 20 something.....i have a hard enough time cooking for two and i dont cook meat very well at all!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah it was crazy, especially since the ovens here are TINY.  It took me four days in total to get everything cooked.  UGH!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards