Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Brides against Breast Cancer

Has anyone been to this sale in the past?  I was thinking about goint this year, but didn't know what it would be like.  Do they have a lot of dresses?  Are the prices better than in bridal salons?  Any information you have would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you girls!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Brides against Breast Cancer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been but it is suppose to be a great event.  The dresses are definitely less expensive than the bridal salon.  All the dresses are donated from brides and from designers.  They are also suppose to be newer styles.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my gown at a Brides Against Breast Cancer Sale in South Florida before I even picked a wedding date! It was a very nice event and there were dreses in all sizes and price ranges. I went to a pre-sale event with my mom, soon to be MIL, and my sister and we had snacks, drinks, and got to try on the dresses before the sale opened to the public. I highly recommend going to see what's available, trying some dresses on to see what style you like and who knoes, you may even find The Dress!

Best of luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress from the Brides Against Breast Cancer event and I had an amazing experience.  They had a VIP show, at which the models were all survivors of breast cancer and you got to hear their story on a video clip before walking down the aisle. I was overwhelmed with the prices of the dress that the models wore, but I was pleasantly surprised when i got the opportunity to look at the prices of the addtional selections. I bought my dream dress for $500.  Great deal! I don't know who the designer is, as they take the tags out.  I suggest that you look around before going to make sure that you are confident in your decision if you find a dress at the event.  I love my dress and I am so happy that I went to this event.  I strongly encourage you to go.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards