African American Weddings

It's my turn to Sign off........

WOW,
I never knew how much I would come to depend on your opinions, your support, your friendships.

Things are going to be crazy today and tomorrow so I won't have the time to chat. THANK YOU for being there for me. I'm so happy for the friendships I have made.

I will fill you in on all the details as soon as I can.

Ladies, I am marrying the man I "waited for"  tomorrow. I didn't settle this time yall.  I got it right!!!!!!

Congrats and best to wishes to ALL of the brides getting married this weekend.

Love you all,

Yalonda
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It's my turn to Sign off........

• Have a fabulous wedding day!  Congrats Girl, for getting it right!!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_its-my-turn-to-sign-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:3dcc2a41-160e-4293-b456-1fa8a9603a7bPost:f075770b-beb1-4012-ba35-76b49daeef48">It's my turn to Sign off........</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOW, I never knew how much I would come to depend on your opinions, your support, your friendships.   Things are going to be crazy today and tomorrow so I won't have the time to chat. THANK YOU for being there for me. I'm so happy for the friendships I have made. I will fill you in on all the details as soon as I can. <strong>Ladies, I am marrying the man I "waited for "  tomorrow. I didn't settle this time yall.  I got it right!!!!!!</strong> Congrats and best to wishes to ALL of the brides getting married this weekend. Love you all, Yalonda
    Posted by yogiebhill[/QUOTE]

<font color="#0000FF"><strong>I know that's right!! </strong></font>  Have a great wedding day.  Congrats!!  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Yalonda!!! That's so sweet!. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you girl! Have a wonderful wedding. We can't wait for the recap! 

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Woo Hooo!!!! Happy wedding day Yogie!!! Lots of love and many blessings!

**you got a pm btw** :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • So many of our knotties are getting married this weekend! The good thing about that is that there will be lots of recaps and pics! Super excited about that! And super excited for you! Congrats and have a wonderful wedding day!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_its-my-turn-to-sign-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:3dcc2a41-160e-4293-b456-1fa8a9603a7bPost:fb1af2f4-a577-4ed7-8a1f-5ed2a057d42f">Re: It's my turn to Sign off........</a>:
    [QUOTE]So many of our knotties are getting married this weekend! The good thing about that is that there will be lots of recaps and pics! Super excited about that! And super excited for you! Congrats and have a wonderful wedding day!
    Posted by rowenac82[/QUOTE]
    This.
    Congrats in advance all will be well!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_its-my-turn-to-sign-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:3dcc2a41-160e-4293-b456-1fa8a9603a7bPost:fb1af2f4-a577-4ed7-8a1f-5ed2a057d42f">Re: It's my turn to Sign off........</a>:
    [QUOTE]So many of our knotties are getting married this weekend! The good thing about that is that there will be lots of recaps and pics! Super excited about that! And super excited for you! Congrats and have a wonderful wedding day!
    Posted by rowenac82[/QUOTE]

All of this !!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • In Response to Re:It's my turn to Sign off........:[QUOTE]So many of our knotties are getting married this weekend! The good thing about that is that there will be lots of recaps and pics! Super excited about that! And super excited for you! Congrats and have a wonderful wedding day! Posted by rowenac82[/QUOTE]

This...congrats and enjoy your day sweetie !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Have a blessed wedding! Congrats on becoming a MRS.!
    Anniversary
  • Congrats hon. Enjoy your Day to the fullest..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know that's right.! Have a great day.!
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats Yalonda!! I love the fact that you waited and didn't settle!! God is good! I hope that you have a great day and I can't wait for the recap!!
  • Congrats Yalonda! You are going to be a beautiful bride and I know your marriage will be filled with lots of love! Can't wait for the recap....but I guess I have to :)
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Congratulations!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • How wonderful! Congrats!
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • have a fabulous wedding!!! Looking forward to the recap.
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards