South Asian Weddings
Options

I need a Mehndi Artist

Does anyone know a good mehndi artist in the Northeast Ohio area?

Re: I need a Mehndi Artist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried the henna page artists directory? Here's the link; scroll down to Ohio and there should be some listed there.

http://www.hennapage.com/henna/where/artists.html
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I checked with some friends as well,

- HennaMe and a slideshow of her work

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @Bells- Thanks so much! I would really appreciate the personal recommendations.
    @HBO: Yes. I looked there.  I didn't like the style of the ones they listed for my area. Thanks though!! :)
    @KP: I'm thinking about using HennaMe unless anyone else knows someone personally or has personal experience with them.

Thanks so much!!! 
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo! Glad to help and glad that other brides are posting too :):) Gold stars all the way around!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for asking for me. I really appreciate it.
    I contacted HennaMe that KP suggested and I think she will do a great job and also be available. Woohoo! :)
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    I want to see your pictures Mrs Khan :):)  From my friends, I know she does a great job!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards