October 2013 Weddings

Check: DJ booked!

I felt this was one of the things I needed to decide, and now I don't have to worry about it anymore. I attended a wedding this summer with my family, and all of us really liked this dj. I asked for his card (was not engaged yet) and now I've booked him for our event. I have already booked an acoustic guitar/singer for cocktail hour.

I may be at a lull for a while now - invitations, bridal party gifts, suits for the guys, registering are next (I guess?)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
image95 No
image0 Unknown

Re: Check: DJ booked!

• We just have tuxes, cake, and registering. I have one more gift I need to find for my girls which will be something with significance and each will be different. FI has to still ask 2 of his guys and find their gifts.

• We have all that left as well - but hopefully I won't be thinking about it for a while. People have started to ask if we are registered yet, and I might want to point some family members to a registry for Christmas gifts (we use amazon wishlishts for Christmas anyway, so this is not very different from what we normally do.) 

This past weekend, I started to do some research on bridal party gifts. I think I'm fully decided, I just need to purchase!

And by the way - we were all at the "1 year mark" not too long ago. And now it's Thanksgiving! How did that happen!?!?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards