Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

August Siggy

Looks like it's that time again! J (and others) - any suggestions/ideas??

Re: August Siggy

• edited December 2011
    What if we did the funniest picture of you and DF/DH or with one of your BMs. It would lend itself to be changed often (some of us are better at that then others, haha)

Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the BM picture idea. Or we did our "must-haves" for the wedding, what about FI's must have? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

i like funniest picture with DF/DH and/or member of the wedding party!  i guess i'll  have to actually look into how to do a siggy this month...

• anne513anne513 member
    edited December 2011
    I like the funniest picture with DF or DH also....
  • edited December 2011
    Hmmm... I don't really have an opinion, I'll see if any other ideas come from this post and I'll post a poll tomorrow.
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    edited December 2011
    Oh I have a funny e-pic of DF!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too like the idea of the best funny/silly pic of you and DF/DH or you and your BP?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_august-siggy-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:84eec672-997b-4316-9dc6-c678c1b0e9d1Post:a324800c-06bc-4000-a944-dd17495e69e9">Re: August Siggy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the BM picture idea. Or we did our "must-haves" for the wedding, what about FI's must have? 
    Posted by pantherRN[/QUOTE]

mai FI must haz blo jobs  can i post pixs of that?
  • edited December 2011

How about a great picture of you with your MOH? Or all of your BMs?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards