Ohio-Cleveland

HELP! Need recommendation of photographer in Solon/Aurora area

I am so overwhelmed with the different choices!  Can anyone give a recommendation of a photographer that does a great job at a reasonable price?  Thank you!

Re: HELP! Need recommendation of photographer in Solon/Aurora area

• July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using AJF photography.  Andy Fiala is the owner and he is located in Akron, but is coming to Chagrin Falls for our wedding.  He is one of the more reasonable photographers I found that has a TON of experience and does a nice job.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • KellyS01KellyS01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second July 2012 bride - AJF photography out of Akron.  He is right in line with other photographers (maybe a touch cheaper) and is excellent at what he does.  FI and I were scheduled to get married July 2011 but a few weeks ago had to postpone our wedding due to family illness.  I say that to let you know that we have worked with Andy already in setting up a timeline for our wedding, 2 consultations, and e-pics and we are nothing less than impressed!  In fact, when we postponed, he was one vendor that we were not willing to part with when setting our new date. I see your wedding is this November.  If you want to check with him, I'd call sooner rather than later.  I know he fills up quickly...he already has some June weddings booked for 2013!

Best of luck!
  • jaclyn&davejaclyn&dave member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Todd H. Carlson. He is from Mentor and will travel. He just did our e-pics Friday and is very reasonable pricewise. He's on facebook too and has some recent pics of weddings and engagement pics too

www.toddhuntercarlson.com

Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 174 Invitedimage 93 Ready to get partyimage 10 are missing outimage 71 taking their timeimage RSVP Date Sept. 24
  • edited December 2011
    Ken Love out of Copley is the greatest
    KenLovePhotography.com
  • lpereksta08lpereksta08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We used Imagen in Hudson they are amazing.  We just got our engagement pictures back and they are gorgeous!

• edited December 2011

We are using Making the Moment Photography out of North Ridgeville...and have been nothing but impressed with their work.  They are an amazing company to work with and we just got our engagement pics back and they are amazing!

• JNB421JNB421 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out The Pros. They are nationwide, highly rated, and you get the rights to all your photos. We are using them for our DJ, Photographer, and Videographer!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Creekview Photography. She is out of Wadsworth, Ohio. She traveled an hour to do our wedding. She is very reasonable and very professional. I liked her attendtion to details and her ability to get unique shots.

Check her out at
    www.CreekviewPhotography.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards