North Carolina

New Years Resolutions or Goals?

I'd like to get into better shape and start working out more. I'd also like to find a job :] 

Your turn!

Re: New Years Resolutions or Goals?

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yeah. . Im going with the typical eat better, get in better shape

also,
    Be happier and not let the little things get to me.
    Treasure the time I have
    Thank people more often and help those that need it whenever I can

GET THROUGH SCHOOL! :o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    ditto on eating better/smarter workouts

i'd like to work on being ok with whatever life brings, instead of getting upset when things don't turn out like i've planned! i've been stressed about FI finding a job in the next few months before we get married (he finishes grad school 2 weeks before the wedding!), even though I know i should just let things run their course.

image122 Made the list!
    image 89 Are ready to party!
    image 11 Will be missing out!
    image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - Finish the damn CPA exam.  For real this time.

That's my only real "new year's" goal.  There are a few things I'm trying to change in my life, but they're more general than new year.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah. I need to take/pass the Praxis. I keep forgetting about it.
  • edited December 2011
    I definitely need to lose weight. I refuse to get clothes in a bigger size. And go back to school and do well.

It would also be nice to find a better job where I didn't always want to kill someone.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_new-years-resolutions-goals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:d4404bea-1ff6-439f-8ec1-852e1161e426Post:1fcd5b2e-ef1a-4c7b-b0cc-699368b6cac4">Re: New Years Resolutions or Goals?</a>:
    [QUOTE]- Finish the damn CPA exam.  For real this time. That's my only real "new year's" goal.  There are a few things I'm trying to change in my life, but they're more general than new year.
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

Good luck passing the exam!! I know how hard and expensive it is to take so I can only imagine how stressed you are about it. I was stressed/anxious about the results and I wasn't even the one taking it! I know you'll do well!
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    I would really like to eat better, workout more, stop procrastinating...the usual.
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011

My biggest goal?  To do better at saving money towards purchasing a home so we can do so at the end of 2011.  Fingers crossed.  That's my only real goal. 

I just want to survive 2011!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2011 Siggy Challenge: Hair
  • edited December 2011
    The usual eat better, workout....I've definitely put on a few pounds the last couple of months, so I need to lose it before the wedding :)

I also want to save some money, and also get into grad school...
    200 image 150 image 50 image RSVP Date: March 10th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_new-years-resolutions-goals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:d4404bea-1ff6-439f-8ec1-852e1161e426Post:fa0180ea-c667-4a27-8758-b28941692e0c">Re: New Years Resolutions or Goals?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: New Years Resolutions or Goals? : Good luck passing the exam!! I know how hard and expensive it is to take so I can only imagine how stressed you are about it. I was stressed/anxious about the results and I wasn't even the one taking it! I know you'll do well!
    Posted by jmp0930[/QUOTE]

This is try #2. I'm determined this will be the last time i have to take it. I lost the parts I've already passed already so I'm starting all over again.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't really like having New Year's resolutions, partly because you always break them...

But, FI and I are making it our goal to go to church more. We love our church, we just need to stop choosing sleeping in over it! 

I definitely want to start eating healthier and working out as well, but I'm making that my day after our anniversary goal (our anniversary was yesterday), so I'm getting a bit of a 4-day jump on things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards