Destination Weddings Discussions

DW Wedding Poll

Let's get this board going!!

What is the one thing that you're most looking forward to?

I know there are a ton of things that you can't wait, but of what your choices are, which is what you're most looking foward to?

Re: DW Wedding Poll

• I am already married, but my fav part waqs vacationing in the destination!  DH and I had such an amazing time and we cannot wait to go back!
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • I <3 the word fruitation! lol
  • I voted for seeing the plans come to life, but my second pick would be spending time with friends and family. My friends are all over the country, and most of them have heard about each other but have never met. I have good friends from home, several groups of college friends, friends from living abroad in Spain and my Philly friends, so I'm super excited to have all these people come together for FI and I :)
  • I can't wait for my Fi to see me on our wedding day!  (He better cry!)
  • I said coming back a Mrs. FI and I have been together for 5 years, so it feels like a long time coming, Like Beckerz said-it'll be nice for it to be official. :) About dang time! ;) lol
  • I'm excited about friends and family.  Alot of my friends have never even met my father since he lives so far from me.  It will just be nice to have everyone in the same place for a week.  :)
    DW Siggy Challenge - Wedding Shoes
    Wedding Shoes
    Photobucket
    Marrying my sweetheart in Holden Beach, NC on July 12, 2011!! ~Lindsay~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    My Planning Bio - UPDATED 9-29-10
  • That's a tough one! :-) I went with coming back as a Mrs...its just going to be the weirdest thing having a different last name for the rest of my life! EEEK!
  • I voted for becoming a Mrs. but I am really excited about St Lucia too!  I've also wanted to get married on the beach and I am excited to marry Matt. :)
  • Seeing how our plans turn out and of course coming back a Mrs. But I'm looking forward to all of them :)

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_dw-wedding-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:23ad3858-bbaa-461a-adb3-954c0df455acPost:24d97a52-2054-4bf8-9a13-7383e024255d">Re: DW Wedding Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait for my Fi to see me on our wedding day!  (He better cry!)
    Posted by akhunter1[/QUOTE]

LOL...I told FI that I'd kick him if he didn't cry...I won't...but it's funny to joke about.  I'm sure they will ...how can they not when they see us beautiful brides come down the aisle?!?!?
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_dw-wedding-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:23ad3858-bbaa-461a-adb3-954c0df455acPost:82d669f6-0f6c-48ab-85ac-8ebc67e8b6df">Re: DW Wedding Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]I said coming back a Mrs. FI and I have been together for 5 years, so it feels like a long time coming, Like Beckerz said-it'll be nice for it to be official. :) About dang time! ;) lol
    Posted by bultmannsbabe[/QUOTE]

exactly. It'll be seven years, almost eight for FI and I when we get married. I'm so beyond ready for it to be official.

Yay for being so cloose for Randi!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • Thanks babe! Yeah-it really doesnt feel real-I'll probably cry. LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards