North Carolina-Outer Banks

Just wanted to say...

thank you to mariebell and jennifer for the suggestions! If anyone else has a photographer suggestion I would appreciate any and all help! I'm beginning my search this week, so excited! Happy planning to all!!

Re: Just wanted to say...

• sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Ginger Harvey of GingerSnaps Photography for my wedding. She's been great and more afforable than others I considered.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Matt Lusk Photography - he has great prices and the pictures that I have seen look really good.
    I met with him in January and he is really laid back and go with the flow kind of guy! 
    Someone gave me some advice recently that said that you should feel very comforable with your photographer b/c he/she is with you so much of the day.
    Mary Basnight has amazing pics as well, but she was a bit out of my budget.
    Good luck.
  • JaimeNyeJaimeNye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Outer Banks Productions for both videography and photography. They seem really nice, down to earth and affordable. 
  • mparwulskimparwulski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just decided to go with Daniel Pullen.  Interesting compositions and lighting, and fair pricing.
  • mccann58mccann58 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Lauren Cowart, she's actually my officiant's (Rev Shirley Anne of Carolina Wedding Co.) daughter and I love her photography style!  She's worked with Julie Dreelin, too, which was one of the other photographers I really liked but I thought was a bit expensive.  Lauren is super sweet and really knows her stuff!
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_just-wanted-say?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:f70d72ec-abf4-4456-a986-8976b88e39e6Post:a5fb6620-09af-484d-bc72-169aaaa98e68">Re: Just wanted to say...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using Outer Banks Productions for both videography and photography. They seem really nice, down to earth and affordable. 
    Posted by JaimeNye[/QUOTE]

Your wedding is 2mths before mine and I am also using them as well.  Let me know how you like working with them on the day of :)

• meerapatel25meerapatel25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Daniel Pullen photography as well!  His pictures are so different and unique!  Kate Pullen is super sweet and we think we made a great choice!  The price was very reasonable as well. 
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married 10/01/11 and are using Daniel Pullen as well. I love his work, he comes hightly recommended and they have been so sweet to work with. We are excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nddelaneynddelaney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My daughter is getting married 6-11-11 at the Pier House. Rich Coleman of Coleman Shots is our photographer....great guy and came highly recommended by several photographers in the OBX
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards