New York-Upstate

Pro pics 9/19 Turning Stone Wedding

Hi girls- I wanted to share my professional photos and offer any help or advice for future brides!

http://www.pictage.com/701783

Event Key: 091909

I will also recommend the vendors that I loved! Here are my recommendations:

Photographer: Crystal Herry- Ultimate Images by Crystal
Makeup: Riki- Syracuse makeup artistry
Florist: Coriale, Utica, NY
DJ- Steve Turner- AMAZING! check out the reception pics to see just how great he did keeping the party going

I think I covered the important vendors. Cake was by Cafe Canole which was absolutely terrible. They forgot to make my cake (after it was already paid in full a week prior to the wedding) so they whipped one up and showed up 2 hours into the reception with a terrible cake that was nothing like I ordered. Already filed a complaint with the BBB and got a full refund.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers image

Re: Pro pics 9/19 Turning Stone Wedding

• edited December 2011
    Forgot my videographer! He did an incredible job- Tibor Torok. Tibortorok.com
  • leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Emily!  thanks for the information.  this is reallly helpful.  I have my wedding at TS in July and I have yet to book my vendors.  Your pics are beautiful!
  • leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Emily, where did you rent your chair covers and linens from?  They look great!  Do you know the approximate cost?  I'd love to do the chair covers and colored linens, but I'm on a budget and have been going back and forth on this..
  • edited December 2011
    Leah- my chair covers were included in the package from Turning Stone. I do know that they outsourced them. You could probably call TS and ask them where they get them from, I'm sure they'd be happy to help!
  • edited December 2011
    omg...i cannot BELIEVE they forgot to make your cake!! glad you got a refund...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards