Maryland

budget/wedding venue

Does anyone know of a cheap wedding venue. I'm from Wisconsin but my wedding is in md. My fiance is from there my wedding is Oct 2014. Help and thanks

Re: budget/wedding venue

• also need to know rough # of guests and your style (on the water, ballroom, mansion grounds, rustic, loft/gallery, simple banquet hall, etc.).

Will a lot of people be from out of town?  if so then it may be best to keep it close to Balto or DC if people are flying in (to address the question above)

June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I am getting married at Smokey Glen Farms in Gaithersburg, their is a $500 deposit and all you pay for is food and alcohol.  You can spend more on decor or use what they provide.  Its worth looking into if you are on a budget.  I am on a budget and I was able to save there.  I also saved with my photographer, Lainey Muran.  I get married this summer but had my engagement session and the pictures turned out beautiful.

• I am getting married at Smokey Glen Farms in Gaithersburg, their is a $500 deposit and all you pay for is food and alcohol.  You can spend more on decor or use what they provide.  Its worth looking into if you are on a budget.  I am on a budget and I was able to save there.  I also saved with my photographer, Lainey Muran.  I get married this summer but had my engagement session and the pictures turned out beautiful.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards