California-Los Angeles
Options

Affordable Santa Monica/Malibu Wedding Planner

Brides! I need your help! I am considering planning my 2013 wedding at the Adamson House in Malibu but I have no concept of how much it would cost since you have to bring everything in yourself. I am planning this remotely (I currently live in Chicago but will be moving to LA just before the wedding), so I am considering hiring a wedding planner to assist me with all the coordination. Do any of you have any suggestions for a wedding planner in the Santa Monica/Malibu area that is good and affordable?? I figure she can help me get a sense of how much the whole wedding would cost before I commit.

Also, to take a step back, does anyone have any opinions on the Adamson House? My fiance saw it and loved it but I won't actually be able to see it before we would have to book. The pictures look beautiful and I trust my fiance, but it would be great to get some reassurance.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!

Re: Affordable Santa Monica/Malibu Wedding Planner

• Options
    Try So So Fab Events (<---- cicky).  I think they're affordable and one of them is a former LA Knottie.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I just sent you a private message Smile
    Check out http://pinterest.com/bellissimaffair/
  • Options
    I've been hunting on www.gigmasters.com for a lot of my vendors.  Check that site out and see if you can't find anyone near you.
  • Options
    I used to live in Malibu and very familiar with the Adamson House in Malibu - it is absolutely beautiful and you won't be dissapointed! Gorgeous spanish style estate off the ocean with a view of the mountains and Malibu Pier. What month are you looking at because Oct/Nov has Santa Ana winds and other months can be quite cold at night. i created a board of some photos of the venue which should help you get a better feel for the venue. Visit:
    http://pinterest.com/bellissimaffair/malibu-venue-adamson-house/
    Cheers!
  • Options
    PM me if you need caterer and rental referrals :) or email me at

baileysparents  gmail
  • Options
    we ran into weddingjeanie when we were looking at venues.  She actually sent us some info on venues within our budget in LA even though we were not clients.  She was very nice and seemed on top of things.  Not sure about her pricing, but she was knowledgible. 

http://www.weddingjeannie.com/index2.php
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_affordable-santa-monicamalibu-wedding-planner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:8375a5dd-216c-4974-9bf7-95f1ba01f43dPost:f0177482-0ddf-4510-adbb-84e2fc7b5904">Affordable Santa Monica/Malibu Wedding Planner</a>:
    [QUOTE]Brides! I need your help! I am considering planning my 2013 wedding at the Adamson House in Malibu but I have no concept of how much it would cost since you have to bring everything in yourself. I am planning this remotely (I currently live in Chicago but will be moving to LA just before the wedding), so I am considering hiring a wedding planner to assist me with all the coordination. Do any of you have any suggestions for a wedding planner in the Santa Monica/Malibu area that is good and  affordable?? I figure she can help me get a sense of how much the whole wedding would cost before I commit. Also, to take a step back, does anyone have any opinions on the Adamson House? My fiance saw it and loved it but I won't actually be able to see it before we would have to book. The pictures look beautiful and I trust my fiance, but it would be great to get some reassurance. Your help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!
    Posted by anree[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Check out Casa Oceana Malibu.... amazing place for a wedding..... www.casaoceanamalibu.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards