New York-Hudson Valley

Crabtree Kittle House in Chappaqua

Any Kittle House brides out there? Or even looked at or was a guest? I'm looking for some honest input on the venue.

Re: Crabtree Kittle House in Chappaqua

• Hi. Just sent you a PM. let me know if you have any questions. Shoul have added...Kittle House made us feel like we were the only wedding they were having...we know that wasn't the case...but I think that is a key when a vendor makes you feel like you're the most important thing on their calendar :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_crabtree-kittle-house-in-chappaqua?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:d21ddc26-b0ce-471a-981f-a82a3abdc75bPost:ebaf3ede-ee7b-493f-b744-2e327a8ac68e">Crabtree Kittle House in Chappaqua</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any Kittle House brides out there? Or even looked at or was a guest? I'm looking for some honest input on the venue.
    Posted by VioletRays[/QUOTE]
  • edited February 2013
    I am getting married at Crabtree in October and even though I do not know how the actualy wedding will be yet, Susan has been amazing! She has helped me with everything! I am so excited and don't think I could have picked a better spot!!!
    When are you thinking of getting married there?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards