Florida-North Florida

Anyone familiar with Pineapple Post at Jax Beach?

I stopped there today to check out the store since I read about it in The Knot...  I'm very torn about my invites.  I dont want to spend alot of money on them but I also when them to reflect my style.

I bought invites the other day but decided to bring them back because I didnt "love" them.  So I stopped at Pineapple Post today and fell in love with Seal n Sends!!!  Its perfect for my style and personality and after it's all said and done, probably wouldnt cost me more than $150 to order them, have them shipped to me fully printed with seals, and mail them out.  I dont think thats too bad. 

Anywone ever do business with them?
~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~

Re: Anyone familiar with Pineapple Post at Jax Beach?

• NoleBride10NoleBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I stopped in there a few times because they are right next to my photographer. I looked at their invitations and ultimately didnt find exactly what I was looking for (my color scheme isnt really common on invitations) but their service was absolutely amazing. She wrote out the total cost of everything and broke it down to the smallest detail for me, so that I could decide if it was worth it. I would definitely recommend them just based on that experience because they were super helpful!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree. I was helped by the manager Gail and she told me every charge that would come up so there were no surprises. 

That stinks that you couldn't find your color scheme.  However, good to know that you're using the place next door as your photographer... I'm always looking for reviews on places. 
    ~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~
  • doc1026doc1026 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never used them for invitations but do shop there often. They always seem very helpful and I have never heard anything bad about them. I thought maybe the only negative would be their cost but if you said its in your budget then I would use them.
  • kelsohobbskelsohobbs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have shopped with Pineapple Post for almost 10 years.  I know most of the women who work there and the owners. Gail is WONDERFUL!!  They do wonderful service and I highly recommend them.  
  • bryanandjennbryanandjenn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my invitations there and loved them!  Their price was exactly what she quoted (no "extra's" at checkout) and everything was ready early.  In addition, the woman I worked with was terrific about the correct wording of the invitation  (especially the date and time - I have actually noticed a lot of invitations since then that are NOT correct!).  Good luck! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  today I checked out 3 other stationary stores between Mandarin and San Marco.. they all had the same invite that I liked at Pineapple Post, but I was really happy with the enthusiasm and helpfulness (is that a word??) that I received from PP.  (and the 10% discount I'll received for making an appointment to order my invites doesnt hurt either).  So as soon as I figure out specifics about my ceremony I am definately doing back there to order!
    ~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards