Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

flowergirl/ ring bearer gifts

Re: flowergirl/ ring bearer gifts

• Options
    lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We don't have a ringbearer, but I got my flower girl smaller versions of everything I bought for my bridesmaids. A bracelet with heart charm (TK has a cute one), a pair of custom flip flops and a mini-tote with her name on it.

She is 5 and loves to hang out with the "big girls", so she will enjoy getting the same gifts.

ETA: If you like the bracelet, wait for it to go on sale. I didn't realize it was $20, I paid less than $10 for it. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got our RB a couple of games with CARS characters- one of his favorite movies.
  • Options
    bravesgyrlbravesgyrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing something for them now (a pirate outfit for the RB and some princess dres up stuff for the FG) and something for later. 
    The RB is getting an engraved mickey mouse watch - just like his uncle's (the groom) that he is fascinated with.
    the FG is getting a charm for her charm bracelet (I am buying her one charm a year and she'll get them all when she's like 13) engraved with the date and "flower girl"

I'm sure anything you do will be great though and I LOVE lesalyric's  idea!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    candles for a 3 and 5 year old!!!! i think that was a vendor post... hum....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards