Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Black tablecloths and chair covers for sale

I bought some black tablecloths and chair covers for my wedding if anyone is interested I would like to get rid of them. I have close to 100 chair covers in black (I would have to count them to get an exact number), I also have white satin sashes for them as well. I have 11 black 120" round table cloths and a few rectangle tablecloths, I believe they are 70x120". There are also close to 100 white cloth napkins. Please let me know if you are interested or want pictures, I probably have pics from the wedding to show you.

Re: Black tablecloths and chair covers for sale

• Options
    I'm interested! Please PM me with a couple of photos and let me how much you want for them. Thanks! 
  • Options
    yes. my email is mrsmaxwell5302@aol.com
    Melissa~ mom of 2 William-9/18/06 Gummy Bear- 7/16/13 Facebook:themaxwellfamily
  • Options
    I would like to see a photo of chair covers.  How much are they?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I would like to know if you still have the table clothes and chair covers that you were wanting to sell?  My niece is getting married and was needing dome.  What would the price be for the table clothes and the price of the chair covers?  If we bought all of them would you cut us a price?  If you have sold them can you tell me where you bought then @?  Can you send me pictures of the chairs covered and the tables covered?

Thanks,
    Mary
  • Options
    knwade1knwade1 member
    First Comment
    Do you still have these available? I'm looking for some chair covers asap. Thank you, Kristina
  • Options
    Hello, would like to purchase the chair covers if still available. thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards