• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

It's "Official"

FI asked me to marry him this weekend...it was so adorable and even though I knew it was coming eventually, I was in SHOCK when it actually happened.  LOL!

Story time:  So we went out to eat to a local Mexican place (one of my faves) and we were just talking like normal about normal things.  We paid the bill and went out to the car.  Well, we were still talking about something totally random (don't even remember what) and he looks at me and says "Hey."  Well, me being clueless, I said "what" thinking he was going to comment about the subject we were on or the food...lol... As soon as I looked at him he said, "Will you marry me?" and had the ring out before I knew what was going on.  I played this moment out over and over again in my mind but he caught me so off guard all I could think to say was, "Are you serious?"....LOL!  Then I finally squeaked out a yes... :)

We went to our local bar that we love after that and celebrated with friends...it was a great night.  I have to admit, I thought the proposal was going to be this HUGE ordeal and I was actually pretty nervous about it...but he did totally surprise me and it was low-key which is more "us" anyways. 

So it is official ladies!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

Shortly after he proposed.  :)

Bling bling!

Re: It's "Official"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards