Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

My head or heart is about to explode.

Place your bets on which one goes first.

Here's the cliffs of what's going on. Presented numbers to vendor for guests. Next day, 6 guests say they can't come. Fill 4 of those 6 spots with "C" list folks. Still need to buy speaker wire, bubbles, tule, Champagne flutes, cake cutting set. Just asked if I wanted to go to Australia for 3-6 weeks. Trying to make plans for bachelor party. Trying to research a new business venture. Weather.com says it's suppose to rain all next week where as accuweather says it's suppose to be sunny. I need more sleep, my cat licked my ankle while i was sleeping and i couldn't get much sleep afterwards. The thought of being away from FI for 3-6 weeks sounds terrible, but I love money and travelling. If i did go then i'd have to reschedule Honeymoon if it's even possible.
Even though i'm now married you ladies can't get rid of me. Hit me up www.facebook.com/groomzilla BOOYAH!!!

Re: My head or heart is about to explode.

• edited December 2011
    BREATHE! :)  Everything that has to get done will get done. Good luck!
  • bigjajapoofbigjajapoof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's funny is I usually slack off at work because the days go by slow, but now all of a sudden these days have been flying and i'm running around like a chicken with the head cut off.
    Even though i'm now married you ladies can't get rid of me. Hit me up www.facebook.com/groomzilla BOOYAH!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I like the part where your cat licked your ankle.   Man thats such a huge cause of stress!   ;)
  • bigjajapoofbigjajapoof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I swear this is the strangest Cat i ever met. She seems to have a fetish with feet and ankles. I have to wear sox to bed or i'll find her making out with my feet.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah - what's with that "heavy showers" verse "abundant sunshine"  ???  That's why we shouldn't even be looking until 2 days prior.  Anything can happen regarding the weather.  The 10 day forecast is BS!

Everything WILL work out - just make a list and start crossing stuff off one by one.
  • edited December 2011
    your cat and my dog must be related. she also has a strange feet fetish.

like PP said make a list and everything will work out!
  • edited December 2011
    breathe :)  Good luck with the job opportunity!  It sounds fun yet inconvenient at the same time.
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bet is on head exploding first.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Like PPs said, breathe! That sounds like a TON of stuff hitting your plate right now! I'm sure your soon to be DW would prefer a groom with his head and heart intact.

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_head-heart-explode?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:efda7998-5afa-4003-916b-97ad87edee54Post:5909e4d1-e155-4189-abf2-c5d660e23950">Re: My head or heart is about to explode.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Like PPs said, breathe! That sounds like a TON of stuff hitting your plate right now! I'm sure your soon to be DW would prefer a groom with his head and heart intact.
    Posted by LadyJ10[/QUOTE]

Agreed! Good luck w/everything. It all finds a way to work out in the end...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • byoung0520byoung0520 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel you're pain bigjajapoof!  You and I both have a week to go before the big day...and it seems like everything on the to do list INTENSIFIED!  I feel like I could possibly be living in the twilight zone.  I'm going bonkers thinking that I might forget something for my wedding that is in Pittsburgh, 6 hours away.  My checklist keeps getting bigger and bigger....which I may add like the PP's have said, make one!!  It will probably make you feel better that you're tackling things and acknowledging it's done.  It's hard to keep it all straight when you just keep a mental note of it all.  And most of all, just **WOOOSAAAAHHH**...at the end of the day no one will know if a minor detail got missed because they are there to see you and your FI become hubby and wifey...the most important of it all.  Take some "you" time at some point this week...go to a dayspa and just relax...everything will turn out lovely!!

I am with you on the no rain ordeal though!!!! :o)

Good Luck and Best Wishes to you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards