Michigan-Grand Rapids

South Haven

Has anyone been married or been to a wedding in South Haven? Or know much about it. I am thinking about getting married there but was looking for any advise. Thanks so much, Kristen

Re: South Haven

• beccaroomubeccaroomu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married there this summer! But, we are fortunate because we're having the ceremony and reception at my fiance's aunt and uncle's home. I did do a ton of research before we made that decision, though.

Some options include:
    Outdoor - beach weddings on the public beaches. You can definitly do this and just have to work through the city or a planner you select.

Indoor - Foundry Hall, Lakeshore Ciao, Beach Haven events center

There are also many caterers.

I would honestly just Google South Haven weddings and you will have a ton of info at your fingertips!

Flowers by Rose Shop. Cakes by Bit of Swiss or Golden Brown.

Depending on the type of ceremony you want, you can hire someone online that's non denom, or try to enlist one of the professionals from a local church. Or,you can have someone from city hall.

They are very used to weddings there and also weddings for those who don't live in the area. Let me know if I can answer anything else! There is so much I can share but need to focus on whatever you need to know :)
    Happily married in South Haven, MI on June 4, 2011.
  • amy7177amy7177 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh i was almost going to have a reception at the museum. it is absolutely beautiful. im not sure what it is called but if you go on the southhaven webstie. it was on there.
    Married on July 29, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards