• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2010 Weddings

ceremony music?

I know we've discussed this before, but now its my focus so I need some ideas!  What music are you using during your ceremony?  Are you going to have a singer, or different instruments?  My sister's boyfriend is an awesome violin player and I want to include him, I'm just not sure how yet...
TIA!
August 14, 2010 image *PLANNING* *MARRIED*

Re: ceremony music?

• rktorkto member
    100 Comments
    we are having At Last when I walk down the aisle.. we have been together for 12 yrs... so it is fitting.
    When we walk out, I think we will steal other Knotties Ideas and use Stevie Wonder "Sign, sealed, delivered"
    We are not having musicians, we are having the DJ play the music.  It is all in the same place so it is easy.
  • I love the sound of a violin, if you have someone who can play it, i think it would sound amazing. We are doing traditional wedding party/bridal march songs for the ceremony..but still thinking of one to exit the ceremony to. A few girls here are doing signed sealed delivered, which i thought was a great idea but can't get FI on board w/it yet!
  • I think musicians are very sophisticated for the ceremony. We are just having the dj do our music since the ceremony is outside at the reception venue.
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • we are going to have a steel pan band during the ceremony. i think if you can have a musician it would be great. we definitely had to make this decision and i think it will really add to our ceremony. violin is deifnitely beautiful and sounds like he would do a good job.
  • LittlinLittlin member
    1000 Comments
    We are getting married in a Catholic church, so we are having sacred or classical music.  We are having a violinist play throughout the ceremony, but no singing.
  • My mother's and grandmother's are walking to Ave Maria.
    I'm walking to Canon in D.
    I have no wedding party...
    We are leaving to Water Finale by Handel.
    Guests are leaving to What a Wonderful World.
    Still stuck on the unity candle song.
    My 'while guests wait' music is mostly classical pieces and we are not having any vocalists, only an organ player.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards