New Hampshire

Venue Help

Could anyone recommend a reasonably priced venue that can accomodate a ceremony, reception and lodging for a wedding with up to 200 guests?

Thank you!

Re: Venue Help

• The Radisson in Nashua is very pretty and it can accommodate everyone. I haven't actually been there, but I looked therewhen I began planning and their prices were reasonable. I have also heard good reviews

• Thank you! I will definitely look that up!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_venue-help-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:b1a66ddd-aad6-40fb-89f6-b7bed14f9b0ePost:3ee8d0f9-4550-492c-9ece-f95c5cae10c3">Re: Venue Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Radisson in Nashua is very pretty and it can accommodate everyone. I haven't actually been there, but I looked therewhen I began planning and their prices were reasonable. I have also heard good reviews
    Posted by manda1933[/QUOTE]
  • AndreasdadAndreasdad member
    First Comment
    edited February 2013
    It depends on what you are calling reasonable.   We looked at about 40 online and visited about 20.   Also depends on where specifically and if you are willing to travel a little.
    Andover Country Club. ended up where my daughter chose..  We also looked at the Raddison but it was a little more.  

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_venue-help-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:b1a66ddd-aad6-40fb-89f6-b7bed14f9b0ePost:4bfaec4c-0708-49ba-b9fd-9c25f4bac173">Venue Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Could anyone recommend a reasonably priced venue that can accomodate a ceremony, reception and lodging for a wedding with up to 200 guests? Thank you!
    Posted by Sam1172[/QUOTE]
  • The Granite Rose in Hampstead! We absolutely loved them! They worked with us on every detail and their facility is beautiful!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards