Honeymoon Discussions

Best honeymoon for March 7-14?

Where should we go? We are on a budget but we want a memorable honeymoon.

Re: Best honeymoon for March 7-14?

• alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited June 2010
    budget? interests? help us out....

• nikg9nikg9 member
    First Comment
    we will be going the same week as our wedding is March 5th 2011. Trying to figure out where to go as well!
  • we're going on our honeymoon the week after that - to New Orleans, which you could drive to in a day from OK.  what is your budget though?
  • Wisconsin!  Just kidding...

Cruises have great deals, and there are some that leave from Galveston... which I think is about a day's drive from OK.  (I'm not sure how the oild spill has affected Caribbean cruises though)

If you are on a really tight budget New Orleans and Sante Fe are fun cities that I have enjoyed vacationing that are about a days drive too. 

You could also check out sites like travelocity and hotwire.  You can often get good deals on hotels when you book with air. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How about Mexico?  The Riviera Maya is gorgeous in March and it’s perfect for a honeymoon!

I would recommend looking into Secrets Capri.  It’s an adults-only, all-inclusive resort located between Cancun and Playa del Carmen.  You and your new hubby will be able to relax by the pool and dine at any of Secrets’ five gourmet restaurants; they even have the option for a romantic dinner for two on the beach! The resort is also located within minutes of some of Mexico’s most amazing sites like Xcaret and countless Mayan ruins!  If you visit Secrets, you will most definitely have a memorable honeymoon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards