Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

AW! Pictures!

Some of you may have seen these on facebook, but I thought I would re-post here.

My photographer just added our pictures to her blog: http://joannafassinger.blogspot.com/

She took 1542(!) pictures, if you'd like to look at them, send me a PM with your email and I'll give you the password.

Yay!!!
RT + JB
Wedding Countdown Ticker
The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.

Re: AW! Pictures!

• MRadsMRads member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your wedding (and you) look amazing!!!  I love the little details and it looks like everybody was just having the best time!

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • edited December 2011
    Your pictures are gorgeous--all of them are just perfect!
  • edited December 2011
    Great pics!!!!  I LOVE the guys' cufflinks!!!!!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Amazing pics - you look beautiful!  Looks like everyone had a great time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    J, your pics are wonderful! You look so happy and beautiful, and it looks like everyone had a blast! I especially love your first dance pics and the night ones.
  • edited December 2011
    These are great! She really captured how incredibly happy and in love you both are:) I would love to see more so sending a pm.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely love the pics!!!  Makes me even more excited for our day!  Glad everything went well.

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    They are beautiful! Congrats Jl!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards