Massachusetts-Boston

AW!!!!!! Our wedding highlight video is complete!

We just got this.... we are thrilled! Michael and Tricia Films really really were incredible to work with and this video is exactly what we wanted!!

Don't mind the AW- we are just so thrilled :)

http://vimeo.com/14137546

I cannot say enough about Mike and Tricia. http://michaelandtriciafilms.com/

Also- for anyone that is on the fence about videos... I was against getting one at first and my husband really wanted it... I think its the best $$ we spent!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my book shelf:
Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

Re: AW!!!!!! Our wedding highlight video is complete!

• edited December 2011
    Wow! Absolutely Amazing! FI just came in and asked why I was cryiing, and then we watched it together!

Congrats, that was beautiful!

We're not sure if we can fit Video into our budget, but maybe now, he'll understand!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • penname11penname11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, that is amazing!  You guys truly look so happy, in love, and fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Totally gorgeous! I definitely had tears welling up watching it. :o)
  • edited December 2011
    thank you so much guys..... I cant even describe how happy we are that we did video. I managed NOT to totally loose it during the ceremony but I lost it watching this tonight!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww, it is so great Star!  Did you choose the music?  I love it and the videos came out great!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Noodle- yep! H picked out the first song and I picked the second. We wanted music that really matched our style.. I am floored with how it turned out :)

How are you doing?! so close!

my book shelf:
  • amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Wow what a beautiful video! And beautiful wedding too! I definitely had tears welling up. And I think you may have just changed my mind about getting a videographer! I have always been against it... all the corny videos i've seen augh! But this was very beautifully done!
  • BostonGirl82BostonGirl82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG- Amazing video!!!
  • edited December 2011
    So nice!! They did a great job!! 
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Steph...you are back! Congrats!!!! I haven't been around much lately so I may have missed pics -- which I will  now need to look for :)

LOVED the video...and I totally teared up. You guys look so happy, the music was perfect  --- hope you had an amazing day girlie. xo
  • edited December 2011
    hi Boston!! Yes we are back! Very few pics so far- we are still waiting on the pro pics. If you want- I can email you a link to some of the non pros :) We had an AMAZING AMAZING day... thank you for ALL of your help!

and btw- the luminaries were my FAVORITE detail!

my book shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE it!  The music is perfect and they really captured you guys!
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    YES...email me the link b/c I can't find any on here :(
  • thedivaonethedivaone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, you look fabulous and the video is just excellent.  I'm so glad you posted it, Star.  :)
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • suzyb1suzyb1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I love it!  I wish I had known about them before I booked my videographer. I just sent you a private message. I love the dress hanger idea also. Where did you purchase that from?
    Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards