Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Shower Location in South Hills

Hi Girls,

I used this board while planning my wedding a couple of years ago, and now I am helping my best friend plan hers. But, right now we are stuck on a venue for her bridal shower. We are thinking that it will be between 50 and 70 ppl. and we don't really have any stipulations on whether its a banquet hall, church hall, or restaurant. Any ideas? Thanks!

Re: Shower Location in South Hills

• CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine at Calabria's on Rt. 88 in Castle Shannon.  The food was great, they have a very small banquet room (seats about 80), round tables w/ table clothes.  It was fairly inexpensive, staff was great and helpful, ample free parking.

There is also Al's Cafe, Crowne Plaza near SHV Mall, Atria's in Mt. Lebo, Molly Branigan's also in Mt. Lebo.
    image Ivory
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will star Al's- I've been to a number of banquets there! Great food!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I used to work at the Atria's in Mt. Lebo, and while it's beautiful for a shower and has great food, the room may be a little on the small size for your numbers.  You could check with them, though.  It's been a while so maybe I'm just forgetting.  There are also Atria's in Peters Township and at PNC Park that may have bigger rooms.  They usually do a choice of three entrees.  I do have to say, I did like working showers there.
  • edited December 2011
    There is Wendell Inn in Baldwin, they have a larger space for weddings, but a smaller back room for showers. Or you could always do one of those house in South Park.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards