New York-Western

Buffalo Historical Society

I'm helping a friend plan her wedding and this is where it is going ot be in June.  I've never been there, so I had no suggestions for her when she asked me about decorating.  They are only having about 9 tables.  I have votives and candles left over from my wedding, but we had our reception at Rich's and the ambience there worked with candles.  What is the BHS like?
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but the amount of moments that take you breath away. - Anon

Re: Buffalo Historical Society

• You may want to double check with her and the contract as many museums do not allow candles/open flames.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good point!  I'll definately have her take a look.  Anyone else have or is having their wedding there? Any more thoughts?

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but the amount of moments that take you breath away. - Anon
  • I looked there but they have no Air conditioning (as of april 2011).  I would definitely ask that if the wedding is in June.
  • 41200 lst I knewKeep in mind that Olivers has exclusove catering rights there, and a downpayment ($1250 last I knew) is due to the coty, right off the top to even reserve the space.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards