New York-Upstate

Hairstylists and Make-up artists in Saratoga Springs

I am in search of a GREAT hairstylist and make-up person in Saratoga Springs.
I've heard of Julie Corrigan from Hair Art Salon & Spa and Make Me Fabulous.  Does anyone have experience with either one of these places or can recommend someone else?  It's going to be a Sunday wedding in June.  There probably with be 4-5 of us who will need their services.  Looking forword to your recommendations.  Thanks!

Re: Hairstylists and Make-up artists in Saratoga Springs

• Ja19m81ieJa19m81ie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenn Walsh and her partner with Timeless Updo's does an amazing job. She did my sisters's wedding last year and she will be doing my wedding next year. They do hair and makeup, and they come right to you on the day of your wedding. I have their number if your interested. They also have a page on Facebook, under "Timeless Updo's" with pictures of previous weddings they have done.
  • jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Amy Elizabeth out of Saratoga..she's great.
  • edited December 2011
    Make Me Fabulous is super professional and they do AMAZING work. They have years and years and years of experience. I have seen them do many weddings over the years.
  • edited December 2011

I also used Amy Elizabeth - she was great.

• jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yea and forgot to add that I'm using Make Me Fabulous for hair.  Although Amy Elizabeth reccomends Timless Updo's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards