• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2011 Weddings

epic fail, TK...

did anyone else use the knot's online RSVP option? my fiance and i did because we liked the idea of not having to pay for double the postage and we also liked that the rsvp page includes a blank for an email address- we wanted to be able to email our guests any additional details if any pop up.

well... it looks like the email blank is just for show, because the knot doesn't save any of the emails people enter. it just shows up in the email i get saying that someone rsvp'd. thank god i didn't delete any of the emails i got... otherwise we'd have no way to contact anyone. fail. :P

Re: epic fail, TK...

• Wow, I did not know that. Boo on the Knot for that glitch. I used their address template and it worked out well. I may even try my hand at the seating chart. We will see how that goes on Friday.

M
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13 Anniversary pregnancy calendar Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Boo! We didn't use TK for RSVPs, but that really sucks! I hope things start working for you!
  • Used TK for everything - wanted it all in one place.  I've used the address function to make labels, etc. and it worked well for me.  I'm using the seating chart and you can run reports as to who's sitting at what table and to make sure all of your accepted guests are seated.  The only thing I don't like is that you really can't print a readable version of the chart on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet.
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • all i can say is thank god for facebook! i searched for the people who i didn't have anything for and filled in the blanks easily!

i was assembling a bachelorette party guest list for my moh, and i needed emails since she's just doing a simple evite. phew! crisis averted and lesson learned! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards