April 2013 Weddings

Invitations

Ordered yet?

What did you go with?

NEeding to make a decision soon- but so indecisive!

Re: Invitations

• Carlson Craft!  FMIL sells it so she got a killer discount and gifted them to us.  I've seen a lot of people on here recommend vistaprint :-)
  • Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2012
    Cricket Printing :) She os on Etsy... She was doing a contest, and I won $250 towards my invites! Brittany is great! We have our details appointment with our venue on Dec. 9 we need menu choices to go in our invites. So will be finalizing our invites that week.
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I used paperandmore.com to order the basics and I'm sprucing them up a little bit... wrapping lace and ribbon around the outside, and I got the actual "so and so invite you to join them...." insert customized at Staples on pearlized ivory paper.. It looks really nice. I ordered a custom monogram stamp and a flourish design stamp to create our personalized touch that will be throughout all the stationery.. programs, menus, etc. I'll post pics when I'm all done, but it's one of my favorite DIY projects!!
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We haven't ordered yet, but I found one I love from wedding paper divas. We ordered Save the Dates from the site as well and they were great.

Anniversary
  • We haven't ordered yet, but we'll be ordering ours from Vistaprint.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Designed my own, printed them at a local printing place, and got the envelopes from the Trash to Treasure board.  I'll back them with cardstock from Archiver's.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • We are using Shine Invitations, http://www.shineweddinginvitations.com/. We haven't ordered them yet, but we ordered a sample and they are so pretty!  They use a shimmer card stock for all their invites. They also offer guest addressing. It's about $150 more, but after helping hand addressing my sister's and the labels being messed up at my cousin's, well worth the aggravation and stress!
  • We are using invitation consultants. I haven't ordered them yet, but the order is ready to go. We're planning to order them this weekend. 
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • We're designing our own.  I can't decide if I want them to match the STD or not.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Vistaprint.

They're a decent quality, had a coupon, and cost me $60.

DIY was not working for me. They looked like a 3rd grade art project and I don't have time! Kudos to you girls who have talent and can do them or spruce them up.
  • vistaprint!
    Ive already received mine from them, the quality of the paper isnt the best, but its still a thick cardstock. but it ends up in the trash anyways. lol Plus for the price, it was a steal! I got mine for $70 for thank you notes, invites, rsvps, and small buisness cards with additional info on it. Check groupon everyday for their coupons! you can score great deals!!
  • We upgraded to the Linen paper on Vistaprint for $6.74 on ours.
  • I haven't ordered yet, but we are using magnetstreet.com.   They are good quality and I received a great discount coupon when I ordered the free sample. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards