• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

December Knottie Teachers!

I don't know about you...but wedding planning is getting replaced with lesson planning and classroom decorating for the next couple weeks til everything is settled down...good luck with your new classes this year! We need to support each other and not get overwhelmed lol!

Re: December Knottie Teachers!

• You are so right!!! I am very overwhelmed right now!  We started back this week!  Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm totally with you!  I was placed at an elementary school as a Title I teacher this year, and I've only ever taught high school english before this.  Learning the ropes of both elementary school and Title I has totally overwhelmed me!  In a few weeks we will all be totally settled in though.  Good luck this year ladies =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I hear you!  I feel like the wedding is coming fast and the planning has become stagnant.  I teach 7th and 8th grade science and our finals week is the week before my wedding.  I'm going to ask if I can have my exams graded by the old science teacher to free up my afternoons that week (they are each two day exams).  We'll see what the admin says! 
  • *waving to the other Dec Knottie teachers* We went back last week and kids came back Monday! Whoever decided that a full week of school for the 1st was a good idea needs a good swift kick in the face. I feel like if I can just get ahead on my lesson plans for a few weeks, I'll be good to go! Good luck to y'all!

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• I go back next week and i'm already dreading all the stress of wedding planning PLUS lesson planning.  Luckily I will be working with a student teacher until December, so maybe he will help lighten the load a little. 
    Anniversary
  • This is my first semester out of college actually, so I am thanking God that I don't have to worry about it. I had originally planned it this way, but a failed math class almost threw a wrench in my plans. Yay for summer semester!
  • I'm a teacher also, just finishing up week two with the kids.  So far, I think my school year is going to be less stressful than the wedding stuff!  I spent last Saturday planning a new-to-me class so that everything is mapped out until mid-January! It felt good just to get that out of the way.  My other prep is a class I've taught for 9 years, so there's some comfort. My semester exams are the week before the wedding too, and I've already had coworkers offering to give my exams for me! Good luck everyone. 
  • Yup i start next week monday...

can anyone tell me how to add the wedding ticker? ive tried but it doesnt work
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards