Massachusetts-Boston

Florist

Can anyone recommend a florist. I have a small budget for flowers so don't want to go crazy. I am getting married in the Worcester area

Re: Florist

• edited December 2011
    Jen Cahill from The Tangled Web.  Her work is beautiful and she's willing to work within a budget.
  • edited December 2011
    Second for The Tangled Web. Jen is super nice and definitely budget-friendly.
  • edited December 2011
    I worked with Jodi from My Personal Florist.  Her work was AMAZING and she si very reasonable.  She works out of her home so that helps cut a lot of cost.  I got SO many compliments on the flowers!
  • edited December 2011
    I met with Jen Cahill from Tangled Web and she is awesome and reasonably priced.  Allison Phalen from Allison Phalen Floral Design  is also really talented and reasonably priced.  I can say the same about Joanne Nikitas from Creative Floral Design (for the centerpieces we wanted she was actually the cheapest out of the lot).  All of these ladies are based out of the South Shore.
  • edited December 2011
    So funny that you all like Jen from the Tangeled Web.  When I sat with her for a consult she NEVER asked a budget, she didn't listen to the flowers I wanted and her quote was $500 over the other most expensive florist I met with.  I am getting my flowers from Braintree Florist for under $1000
  • michelle11988michelle11988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with Annette with Flowers by Annette.  She works out of her home from Revere, she's been amazing to work with and very reasonably priced.

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Lucille's Floral Design in Uxbridge.  She works with your budget, is professional, has an amazing staff and will give you beautiful floral arrangements.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    157 image Invited guests
    73image Will be celebrating with us!
    81 image Would rather look at our wedding photo album and/or video
    3 image Making me wait

RSVP Date September 18, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Orcids n Blooms out of Maynard were very reasonable and will willingly work with your budget. I loved working with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards