Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

DIY candy buffets

I'm leaning towards DIY instead of paying for someone else to do a candy buffet for my reception. I am curious to know what you have paid for your buffet if you went DIY? Any tips on candy vendors?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DIY candy buffets

• I originally thought I wanted to do a candy buffet, but decided against it. I have heard a lot of people get waaaay more than they need. I did find one person at a small little wedding expo in WBL this spring that seemed to be decent though. It was http://www.candycreationsbuffets.com

No ideas on DIY pricing and whatnot, but I hope that helps!
    Halloween
  • Thanks for the tip!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I recently had a DIY candy buffet at my wedding.  We bought all the containers for approx $8 or less at Home Goods and I am going to use them as decoration throughout my house now.  We bought most of our candy online, with the exception of hershey kisses which i believe we got in bulk at Walmart.  The scoops we got from Litin Paper in Minneapolis.  It was fairly easy to pull off.  We ordered approx 1/4 lb of candy per guest and had extra.  We also included popcorn which was a HIT with our guests.  Let me know if you have any questions!  I don't have a picture yet but I think my photographer got one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards