Wedding Party

BM Dress help!

Hey ladies! My idea for my bridesmaids dresses is to pick the fabric and color, but to let my girls pick the style of dress (strapless, halter, etc). Any ideas on what stores/shops/sites I can use to coordinate this? I know I David's Bridal makes it easy to do this, but I wanted to know what my other options were!

Thanks everyone! Happy New Year!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM Dress help!

• Alfred Angelo is also good for this b/c they have 80 million colors.  Some people have had a lot of luck with J. Crew and Ann Taylor, also. 

You can really do this with any designer, so long as the designer is in their price range.
  • Also Lula Kate is really great! www.lulakate.com That is who I'm using.  You can pick a fabric and then totally customize the dresses to whatever looks good for each girl! Also, if they don't have a certain color you are looking for (they have tons of colors) then if you find a swatch they will make it for you!
  • I used Alfred Angelo and it worked well. If you want the girls to wear them again, I would pick a neutral color and chose a place like Ann Taylor or J Crew. If you just want them to have an option on style, I really liked Alfred Angelo's selections. PIB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards