October 2012 Weddings

Weight Loss Wednesday

So I thought that I might start this up again.  I know that I have been awful about eating and working out since the wedding.  We have started to go back to the gym and plan to workout but not kill ourselves this time.  In the end I think that it will be better for us. 

So my goal is to lose 6lbs before the end of the year.  I figure that is reasonable as it is 2lbs per week.  If I lose more than that, I will be really happy.

Now its your turn, what are your goals for the rest of the year?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Weight Loss Wednesday

• Thank you for bringing this back! I have definitely put on weight since the wedding, and I am NOT happy about it. It's always tough this time of year because 'tis the season for junk food, but I should probably get back in the gym and at least try to maintain until the holidays are over.
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • Add me to the post-wedding weight gain!  I actually broke down crying to H this weekend because I'm at a new all time high and I really don't understand...

Anyway, my goal is to hit the gym 3 times a week until Christmas when we will be OOT so I can't.  I went Monday, going tonight and tomorrow.  We've also cut down eating out, but for financial reasons...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Yay! I'm glad this is back. I gained too :). I would like to lose 3 lbs by the end or the year or just maintain at least. Then hello New Year's Resolution :) Perhaps we could all train for a 5k in our individual areas around the same time or all do the same DVD like the 30 day shred
  • I'm glad this is back, too! H and I have both gained some weight back since the wedding. I would like to lose 34 lbs by Christmas, bit weightloss is always tough for me this time of year. However, H and I are talking about TTC early next year, so maybe that will be my motivator?
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • I look forward to getting back to it! I've got some health stuff going on and my doc said not to work out until it's all cleared up, blergh, so hopefully I can get back on track with eating a little better in the meanwhile.
    Anniversary
  • I have also gained weight since the wedding!  I had a physical on Monday and boy was I shocked/not happy with the number on the scale.  My goal until the end of the year is just not gain any more weight and walk more, hopefully in the morning to get it out of the way.  My husband has been encouraging me to walk with him but I have been so lazy about it and I feel bad so hopefully i can get out of the lazy phase and into the motivated one. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I didn't really gain weight since the wedding since we were going on our HM 5 weeks after.  Since the HM, I think I have though.

At the wedding, I was 4 lbs away from my goal.  I was about 6 last week, but my eating habits have become AWFUL!  I am drinking soda again and for the past year and a half I've barely had any.

Every day I wake up saying, "Today, I'll be healthy" and I'm even worse than the previous day.  I am hoping today I am good.

And I need to go to the gym.  I haven't gone since August....I say every day that I will go after work, but that never comes either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards